Broncos vs Eels live scores here

Where's Frank the Tank now with his "Hunt has no creativity or passing game" haha. Brilliant chip behind the line and 3 brilliant to-the-chest passes. One strikingly similar to Slaters... but which Hunt was able to hit.

Our main players really stepped up tonight, Wallace was a bit quiet.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
On the game, both sides were excellent in patches it was really an odd match. Ref blew the pea out of it but the quality of the attack overshadowed that which is a pleasant change. Hunt really stepped up tonight and did show some creativity (I am the first to doubt him in this dept) so am pleasantly suprised and hope to see it more often. Forwards were good in patches just like theirs. Ennis and Marsh were both good but don't understand the Ennis MOTM decision. Mateo in truth was the best player on the field for the whole match he has it all and then some, I rate him so highly it isn't funny he really dominated at times tonight.

And then there was D.Lockyer......that was probably in the top 5 or 10 best/most dominating/game changing cameos I have ever seen. His passing and particularly his kicking in the past 20 minutes was unbelievable the guy looked cool in the last 5 when others were rushing things, pure class tonight and he will show it again against the Blues I have no doubt.

Marsh was good? He was on the field for 10 minutes, in which time we conceded 2 tries (though they weren't really his fault). He did nothing.

mal said:
Where's Frank the Tank now with his "Hunt has no creativity or passing game" haha. Brilliant chip behind the line and 3 brilliant to-the-chest passes. One strikingly similar to Slaters... but which Hunt was able to hit.

Our main players really stepped up tonight, Wallace was a bit quiet.

I am one of the ones on that band wagon to and am extremely happy to say he proved me wrong to some extewnt tonight, would love to see him do that more often because he has promised that type of stuff for so long and so rarely delivered it despite still being a great fullback.

Alec said:
Marsh was good? He was on the field for 10 minutes, in which time we conceded 2 tries (though they weren't really his fault). He did nothing.

Well i thought he played well in the short time he was there.

That try argument is pointless.

That was ridiculously intense!

I thought we were terrible in the first half but as soon as Ennis started running the ball from dummy half we went up a level.

We were pretty patchy though, and it's something we need to get out of our game but, an amazing win and great for the team's confidence.

Alec, Marsh did his job when on and made a couple of hard hits in defense. Ennis was better tonight than he has been in the last few weeks and nearly as good as he was going about a month ago when he was really killing it. Was disappointed again with Clinton he really lacks intensity, Sims was better tonight which is good also.

Hodges is gone for Origin IMO that was worse than the one he got his 93 points for.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Was disappointed again with Clinton he really lacks intensity

He was our best forward IMO.

Hannant was poor also.

ningnangnong said:
Alec said:

Well i thought he played well in the short time he was there.

That try argument is pointless.

Marsh did well considering the limited game. He made a few incisive runs from dummy half.

I think what we learnt from tonight is that we need our hooker running out of dummy half to be effective. Ennis didn't run at all in the first half and we struggled. In the second, he started to run, and we looked a hell of a lot better.

I don't really mind whether it's Marsh or Ennis in the #9 but whoever's there needs to run for the team to be successful.

Actually I agree with Hannant not having his usual game. It was good, but not great. Interesting considering the last week for him..

But huge raps for Karmichael, really stepped up again when we needed him. Ennis was outstanding, and it is a shame that we are losing Kemp.

Of course how can you go past Locky. That man is a freak _woohoo_

Most exciting game ever.
I hope Hodges doesn't get suspended. If he does then that Oake(somthing) and that wanker Jarred Hayne should get suspended aswell. Locky is a legend.

It's Justin's carry over points that will make the difference. He is gone. Not sure about Hayne's situation.

LOL Eels.

Lockyer is the best clutcher ever. icon_thumbs_u

I thought Clinton was great. Easily our best forward especially in the first half.

Kemps finishing ability is awesome, I think he'd be the only one in our backline that could of scored the last try, so its sad to see him go [icon_frown

As for our other winger, Robinson needs to learn to catch.. how can you catch the ball if your moving away from it.. If he can't learn then just hit it over the line.

Ennis needs to play for 80mins. Theres no point subbing him after 70mins when he was tearing them up =/

Hodges is gone for a while im afraid, he did a similar thing earlier in the season and got away with it this time hes not going to be soo lucky.. :evil:

The Rock said:
Hodges is gone for about 6.

Rogers got 4 for his one, Hodges will definitely get 6. His one was absolutely terrible and no excuse can be made for it. Poor form Hodges, poor form.

6 weeks, [icon_lol1.

2 weeks max i say, he flipped the player over, he didn't grab him by the legs and drive like a traditional spear tackle (ie rogers' one)

Yea Hodgo needs to get that out of his game. As for Robinson...I had flashbacks of the first origin game with Tate [icon_frown
Boyd Needs to play wing and Robinson would be a better centre. Or put Moon in centre he has done nothing worng why didnt he play [icon_thumbs_do
Yea i dont think anybody in our backline could of finished off that last try like Kemp did.
LMAO at Mateo's little temper tantrem he threw when his pass was called forward [icon_lol1. so funny.
Mateo through some sweet as passes though and omfg to his chip that was awsome.

lyn said:
What are carry over points?

When you have been charged with an offence.

Eg: Charged with a high tackle, just say the points for that is 150 points & a week ban is 100 points, he would have 50 carry over points, after serving the 1 week ban.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • mrslong
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Manlyman
  • Tim K
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • heartly87
  • K-Style
  • RodF
  • broncos4life
  • Yellowfella
  • ostin86
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.