Broncos Vs. Eels - Match Thread

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
put lockyer in there and we win by 50. eels were poor but god our attack was shit house.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Scotty said:
Sammy knocks on over the line. Game over.

Ivan, you've done a terrific job this year but you make some **** weird decisions sometimes. Next game, don't **** about and actually put a 5/8 at 5/8 before the 50th minute.
+1000 the onky time we ever looked likely was when put an actual 5/8 on there ffs. Carroll at 5/8 now gillett and before that bennett had stagg at 5/8 srsly its freaking stupid.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wallace, the game was lost... WTF WERE YOU FUCKING THINKING!?! Our for and against may well be the only thing that gets us into the finals and you do something idiotic like that.

What a dipshit.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Did you guys even see how poor Norman was in defence?

But seriously, that was the Eels night.

The Mitchell try summed it up.

I feel like going Wade McKinnon on my room though.

L

langer77

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2010
Scotty said:
Wallace, the game was lost... WTF WERE YOU **** THINKING!?! Our for and against may well be the only thing that gets us into the finals and you do something idiotic like that.

What a dipshit.

give him a brake his game was not that bad

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Won't go close to Knights playing like that.

I'm not disappointed that we played Gillett at 5/8, I am disappointed it took that long to see that it clearly wasn't working. It was obvious in the first 10 minutes.
That said, Norman wasn't much better and was directly responsible for one of their tries. His kicking was useful though.

4 halves in the team and they combined to offer nothing.

For the positives..
I felt our back 5 were decent to good. Glenn returns to the defensive line insanely fast..

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Big Pete said:
Just not our night.
Hopeless refs a backrower at 5/8 killing everything in attack archer being hopeless, shoddy defence and the refs were shit.
I don't buy the one man team crap we have lost games in a very similair fashion with locky this year as well, newcastle rings a bell. We just had a shit night and taking out the best 5/8 in the game and repkacing him with a backrower doesn't help at all.

The Wallace bagging is pathetic he did lots of good things tonight and was around a hopeless 5/8 annd hooker so he had to do everything and organise everyone at the same time.

I really hope Hodges is back next week he is a leader on the field and knows how to get the team up for a game and have those around him organised in attack and defence.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Knights aren't that good.

Just one of those games from the Eels.

M

minto-man

BRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
I feel so sorry for C.Parker. Man of the match for me but no-one else wanted to back him up or put in the same performance. Its like groundhog day whenever he is captain in place of lockyer.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Archer obviously f**ked up somewhere and I expect it was at a vital stage of the game.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Still cant believe they called the Inu strip yet "loose"carry by Gillett FMD!!

We looked good middle of the park but in the 20 went to poo. Hopefully we can score some more long range tries

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Was certainly no disgrace to lose tonight but that performance from brisbane was just so ordinary to the point of being bizarre ... They looked tired, slow, sluggish from the opening minute ... Did they all run to Suncorp Stadium via Logan this afternoon or something ?? Sure looked like it ...

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
broncospwn said:
Big Pete said:
Just not our night.
Hopeless refs a backrower at 5/8 killing everything in attack archer being hopeless, shoddy defence and the refs were shit.
I don't buy the one man team crap we have lost games in a very similair fashion with locky this year as well, newcastle rings a bell. We just had a shit night and taking out the best 5/8 in the game and repkacing him with a backrower doesn't help at all.

The Wallace bagging is pathetic he did lots of good things tonight and was around a hopeless 5/8 annd hooker so he had to do everything and organise everyone at the same time.

I really hope Hodges is back next week he is a leader on the field and knows how to get the team up for a game and have those around him organised in attack and defence.

Wallace.... uh can't bag him really, a few silly mistakes but everyone made them tonight.

Hodges..... Now is not the time to bring him back we need to cement a top8 spot and having a rusty hodges back won't help. Both Hodgo and Kempy need to rest it out and wait till next year.

Locky.. This time of year and fighting for a top8 spot we need him on the field and unless Wallace/Norman and click abit better we won't win without Locky.. Thank **** its only the Knights next week and not the Warriors

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Lazza
  • simplythebest
  • Alec
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • FACTHUNT
  • ethanjoker9
  • Tim K
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.