10. Kenny
11. Parker
12. Eastwood
13. Carroll

14. Marsh
15. Sims
16. Taylor
17. Ah Mau

I'm assuming that if Wallace is fit, he will be selected for NSW. if Wallace is fit and NOT selected for NSW, i would have him at halfback dropping Ben Hunt back to the under 20's

Re: All "Baby" Broncos Vrs Panthers Game Talk

I dont think we are going to be able to choose Tupou or Ben Hunt, I think they will be playing QLD U19 origin again.

I would love it to happen but I dont think it will because of that and also because Bennett wont want to select a young guy.

Solid enough team, whether it is enough to beat an injury ravaged Penrith I dont know.

I also dont think Clinton will be back, so we will probably see Kenny and Sims/Taylor starting

Can't have a moon/hunt halves combo. Too inexperienced. Marsh or Perry must be in there with one of them. Wallace would be long odds to be picked for NSW anyway, they don't mind dropping their halves after a loss.

Hoffman
Manihera
Stagg
Emmit
Kemp
Moon
Marsh/Wallace
Clinton
Ennis
Kenny
Parker
Sims
Carroll

Eastwood
Taylor
Ah Mau
Marsh/McCullough

Was Perry actually dropped last week? or was he injured? Seemed strange that WB would drop his star player....

He'll probably be brought back into the team, for experience more than actual talent.

radicaljack said:
Was Perry actually dropped last week? or was he injured? Seemed strange that WB would drop his star player....

He'll probably be brought back into the team, for experience more than actual talent.

He was dropped, I expect him back in the team next week but I am not so sure he will get picked now because of Moon's solid performance and the fact that Wallace may play.

I just hope we can have a win we haven't been playing all that well for Months TBH.. Perry will no doubt be halfback although Ennis to half and Marsh to hooker is a good option IMO. Our Forwards can match up with any in the comp if they pull there finger out.

1/3 Baby broncos win wont be so bad this year, Panthers aye.... hmmmm its touch and go, I just hope the baby broncs can score points...

Too hard to tell who will be picked for Baby Broncos when we dont know who will be available.

I think Anansta will be NSW 6 which i would think they would then pick Pearce at 7 cause of the combo leaving Wallace free to play.
Also i for one would select Kemp over Boyd for QLD if given the choice of only them 2. Boyd has gone MIA since he played for QLD.
Also we have the U19 origin so we dont know which Juniors we will have available.

I think Perry will be there and i would love for Sims to be dropped even though we are short on troops. He played absolutely terrible on Friday. The Broncos dont need his stupidity at this stage on the comp. (yeah, i am very angry at Sims atm)
I think Kenny should start in the front row and i would like to see Taylor play about 30 minutes, last 10 of the first half and first 20 of the second. This will bring out the best in him.

Kimmorley, Finch and Pearce have all been pushing for a NSW halfback spot, so hopefully NSW picks one of them ahead of Wallace. I don't think we can beat the Panthers without him...especially since we won't have Hunt to save us this time.

Alec said:
Kimmorley, Finch and Pearce have all been pushing for a NSW halfback spot, so hopefully NSW picks one of them ahead of Wallace. I don't think we can beat the Panthers without him...especially since we won't have Hunt to save us this time.

I still think long term if Wallace is "dropped" it will hurt us in the short term because it could really damage his confidence.

1. Hoffman
2. Manihera
3. Moon
4. Stagg
5. Kemp
6. Marsh
7. B. Hunt/Wallace
8. Clinton
9. Ennis
10. Kenny
11. Parker
12. Sims
13. Carroll

14. Roberts
15. Eastwood
16. Taylor
17. Ah Mau

1. hunt
2. boyd
3. micheals
4. hodges
5. kemp
6. lockyer
7. wallace
8. hannat
9. ennis
10. clinton
11. parker
12. sims
13. caroll

14. marsh
15. eastwood
16. kenny
17. taylor

broncospwn said:
1. hunt
2. boyd
3. micheals
4. hodges
5. kemp
6. lockyer
7. wallace
8. hannat
9. ennis
10. clinton
11. parker
12. sims
13. caroll

14. marsh
15. eastwood
16. kenny
17. taylor

If only it wasnt the week before origin 3 and we hadnt got all the injuries we have....and hodgo's silly suspension!

1. Hoffman
2. Manihera
3. Stagg
4. Emmett
5. Kemp
6. Moon
7. Marsh
8. Kenny
9. Ennis
10. Sims
11. Parker
12. Eastwood
13. Carroll

14. Taylor
15. Ah Mau
16. Perry
17. Watkins

Thats the team that I think will get named.

Beads6 said:
1. Hoffman
2. Manihera
3. Stagg
4. Emmett
5. Kemp
6. Moon
7. Marsh
8. Kenny
9. Ennis
10. Sims
11. Parker
12. Eastwood
13. Carroll

14. Taylor
15. Ah Mau
16. Perry
17. Watkins

Thats the team that I think will get named.

Pretty close to what they'll name I agree. I would hope that McCullough gets a bench spot though, maybe ahead of Perry. I also think that Josh McGuire from the NYC team could have an impact from the bench ahead of either Watkins or Ah Mau.

radicaljack said:

He was dropped. He came off the bench for Redcliffe today and played like a busted...

1. Hoffman
2. Manihera/Tupou/Yow Yeh
3. Stagg
4. Emmett
5. Kemp
6. Moon
7. Marsh
8. Clinton (if fit)
9. Ennis
10. Kenny
11. Parker
12. Eastwood
13. Carroll

14. Mcullough
15. Sims
16. Taylor
17. Ah Mau
18. Perry

Word is that Stagg will be out this week.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • ell.d33
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.