Broncos Vs. Rabbitohs - ***LIVE SPOILERS***

I demand all Bronco fans applaud this effort, by far our best effort and missing Lockyer, Thaiday and Folau too!!!!

Well that sucks. Terrible defence. Offloads, line breaks and blown chances killed us.

GCBRONCO said:
I demand all Bronco fans applaud this effort, by far our best effort and missing Lockyer, Thaiday and Folau too!!!!

I can't find much of a fault in that game... Awesome effort absolutely huge for the Broncos IMO.

Just listening to the ABC commentators talk about how the Rabbitohs were missing 5 of there best players... I must have missed something. The Broncos were missing Lockyer, Thaiday, Folau and Kenny. There are full retard I swear, I love how the Broncos young blokes never get any credit for being awesome.

Slightly disappointing that the Souths scored 22 points and made 5 line breaks. Would have been nice to get another week with less than 10 scored against.

user_nat said:
Slightly disappointing that the Souths scored 22 points and made 5 line breaks. Would have been nice to get another week with less than 10 scored against.
That is one positive thing I think Souths can take away. Defensively we were shit but in attack we held our own and if a few extra things went our way and worked, the score line might have been very different.

Absolutely elated with this performance today!

We were amazing, and what's great is we were without Lockyer, Thaiday and Folau....imagine if those blokes were playing? We could of scored much more than 50 points, let me tell ya.

Panthers on Friday night....I'm EXTREMELY confident!

Let's go!

Haven't got time to read this thread, but have seen all but the last 10 minutes of the delayed broadcast.

GREAT effort boys [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

If this is now the effect of having the Origin guys out, can we play a few more Origins this year?

No bad players today but Glenn, Parker, Te'o, Gillett, Yow Yeh have all been MASSIVE and Wallace and Norman as the halves have organsied things well - and apart from a couple of lapses defence has been mostly great.

Awesome day to be a Broncos fan - we definitely showed those pretender Crappitohs who's who WOOOHOOOOOO!! _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

I am assuming post-game comments go in this thread and not the telecast thread????

Anyway, great effort today from all players. Everyone out there did their job today. Not much else needs to be said.

Great to see Yow Yeh back to near his best and good to see McGuire back playing well.

Hoffman continues to impress!

Glad to see Parker finally notch a win as captain in addition to snaring MOTM, he thoroughly deserves it after that performance.

Brilliant attacking performance, but nowhere near the defensive intensity we've shown the last month. But that's not a big criticism.

Can't pick a bad player, other than perhaps Winterstein who did nothing to try and get involved.

Parker, Gillett, Te'o, Yow Yeh, Hoffman, Norman, Tronc...all sensational! Ben Hunt added so much off the bench too. His dummyhalf service is so much better than McCullough's it's not funny! Not that Macca played bad, but he's just so slow at dummyhalf.

Wallace directed the team superbly today, easily his best effort this year.

Sims and Setu were good, and I was really impressed with Anderson and McGuire in particular off the bench (Dodds too).

Souths? Fuckin' LOL! Sandow and Sutton are the biggest lumps of shit I've ever seen. Without Luke there they are absolute shit. Sandow...zomg, absolutely useless. But...shit pack. That's not a fair indication of where they are, nor where the Broncos are.

Can't wait for Friday night vs Panthers...going to be awesome!

Coxy said:
Souths? ****' LOL! Sandow and Sutton are the biggest lumps of shit I've ever seen. Without Luke there they are absolute shit. Sandow...zomg, absolutely useless. But...shit pack. That's not a fair indication of where they are, nor where the Broncos are.

Can't wait for Friday night vs Panthers...going to be awesome!
Adding some more LOLZ because Sandow and Sutton really are full of LOLZ.

I also can't wait to see how we play against the Panthers, man beating them will be so good and all those so called rugby league experts who were saying we wouldn't make the 8 this year or be a threat will be mighty silent.

Broncos need to win against the Panthers to really establish their place in the top 8 imo, and push for a top 4 spot. The points table is still very tight and we are still only 7th, so another win against an opponent above us on the table would be huge.

Tronc and Sims were outstanding today. Wallace really stood up and took control when he needed to. Anderson and McGuire were good off the bench.

Josh Hoffman how good is the guy.......................Karmichael who???

I wasnt at the game but it didnt seem like there was to many people at the game?? Am i rite?

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Skathen
  • Swordfish
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.