Broncos Vs. Rabbitohs - ***LIVE SPOILERS***

broncospwn said:
draggx said:
Anonymous person said:
Donny said:
Yer Sterlo said that number 1,2,3,4,5,6,9 are all under 22 years old. I would think that it would have to be very close to the youngest NRL team to play NRL week in week out.
pretty sure we've had the youngest NRL team for the last 3-4 years, not just this year.

i didnt get to see the game :(. will try download it.

Firefox + Add-on + Bigpond site... ;)
draggx which add on do you use to download BP videos?

The one on the lemon party website.

ningnangnong said:
broncospwn said:
draggx said:
Anonymous person said:
Donny said:
Yer Sterlo said that number 1,2,3,4,5,6,9 are all under 22 years old. I would think that it would have to be very close to the youngest NRL team to play NRL week in week out.
pretty sure we've had the youngest NRL team for the last 3-4 years, not just this year.

i didnt get to see the game :(. will try download it.

Firefox + Add-on + Bigpond site... ;)
draggx which add on do you use to download BP videos?

The one on the lemon party website.
LOL, just by that name I'm not going near that website, bet it's some dirty shit [icon_lol1.

I haven't seen the game stats but I swear Shane Tronc served up an offload off almost every hitup. I know he cops some criticism on this forum but he is one of the more valuable players on the team and it is no coincidence that the Broncos recent surge has come in the weeks since he joined. Sign this man to an extended contract and do it fast. He isn't flash, he isn't quick, but he rarely misses a tackle and his second phase play is enormous. Keep it up Troncy.

I was particularly interested in how Norman went, given the awful possibility that Locky gets an injury. So on 3 counts I think we are in good hands. First, Wallace led well and worked constructively with Norman, 2nd, Norman played very well indeed, and 3, we seem to have at least one decent option for 5/8 down the track.

It also seems to me that for the first time in a long while, we have good options to cover all positions. A good place to be.

So happy with that win!! Yow Yehs try was beautiful. Not a bad player on the field.

Good sign of things to come - I'm just happy that their confidence has picked up and the players are enjoying themselves out there.

Well the future looks bright and I like what I see. Manage Norman properly and he will be the main stay at five eighth for along time to come and does not look like he will be concerned to burdened with the next Lockyer tag ala next Langer tag like our halves. I'd even like to see Locky rested after the Origin games to make sure he is fresh for the bigger games later in the season.

The Hoff has cemented the fullback spot and plays a more traditional fullback game than Hunt ever did and for mine it suits our style of play better than Hunt ever did. I could not believe the confidence that Yowie played with today after spending the week in Origin camp, just needs to get back to 100% fitness still and hopefully pick up a yard or 2 of pace. Gillett is future superstar and should be signed up for a long long time. Wallace was great today as was Parker both leading by example, Te'o is killing it as is Setu finally both showing us why they were signed.

Sims impressed me today particularly with his passion, and I agree with whoever said about Tronc's offloading has added another dimension to our game with the other forwards following his lead.

A great team performance and I am not worried about the points we leaked as one was an intercept and 2 others from inexperience players both in position and 1st grade experience, those things can be fixed.

As an aside for those that have sports ears, love any game where Brett Sutton is the ref, he is so entertaining from singing songs on the run, to talking about Garrett the steam train from Thomas the Tank Engine.

I could be wrong, but I believe that makes the Broncos the only team to win 5 in a row this year. Can't wait for Friday!!!!

We are but, 6 will be better. Who was that man that backed the Broncos not to make the 8. Bet he is real worried now that will teach them

Canga said:
We are but, 6 will be better. Who was that man that backed the Broncos not to make the 8. Bet he is real worried now that will teach them

It's probably the same dunce who bets on us to miss the 8 every fucking year.

Scotty said:
Canga said:

It's probably the same dunce who bets on us to miss the 8 every **** year.

Wasnt it like a $100,000 bet?? Man i bet that guy is pooing his pants rite about now [eusa_eh !!!!

When the Broncos were going shit and Lions were going good i put $200 on Lions winning the GF into the Broncos winning the GF for a return of $83,500. Just need the Lions to pick their act up now icon_smile

Well my mate (massive Broncos supporter) bet me $10 that the Broncos wouldn't make the 8 after the round 1 game against the Cowboys. Don't know how that dude who made the massive bet is feeling right now but I'm pretty sure my mate is probably going to be happy to lose that bet with me. I know I don't wanna lose $10 though - come on Broncos lol!!!

I have no sympathy for the dick who placed 100k on the Broncos to miss out, none what so ever.
Not only is gambling/betting at such ridiculous amounts a very stupid thing to do but betting for a team which hasn't missed the finals for 19 years to miss out is even more stupid then placing such a high bet on anything in a competition like the NRL which is about as reliable as Kevin Rudd.

to be able to put a $100k bet on ANYTHING it means that youve got more money than you care about. so the last thing you should be feeling for someone betting $100k is sympathy.

Anonymous person said:
to be able to put a $100k bet on ANYTHING it means that youve got more money than you care about. so the last thing you should be feeling for someone betting $100k is sympathy.

^^^ This is 100% true. People who can waste money on $100K bets or $200K cars I have no sympathy for when they lose it.

Well done Broncos. A great win with Origin players out. A very promising future.

Fair play here. I have been very critical when we were going terrible, so I must praise the team right now. This was a most entertaining win. Not 100% sure on the quality of the defense on both sides, but wow there was a lot to be encouraged by in this win.

Norman looked classy, liked McGuire's time on the park - is he fit again ? back in form ?, Hoffman is going from strength to strength. So much to like about the game.

I remain unconvinced by the coach, but would be most happy to be proven wrong.

In what is clearly a very very open year (thanks captain obvious) ... who knows what is possible. But it is necessary to keep on winning right now as position is key.

A base for the season is now in place, time to start building. Take a look at the top of the table, and not much to be frightened of.

Oink !

Just picked up this week's Rugby League Week. Broncos dominated the team of the week, with 7 Brisbane players in the side.

1 Hoffman
4 Gillett
5 Yow Yeh
6 Norman
10 Tronc
11 Te'o
13 Parker

Barring Tronc on 7/10, each of those guys got a rating of 8/10.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.