Broncos vs Rabbitohs [Round 15, 2021]

Did Asiata have this much problems with HIA up north? Something is not right with him at the moment.

Look at that ref working his magic... almost all even now

This is just getting worse every game I don’t know if this can keep happening without something drastic happening this is turning into the worst w
Season by a team all time.

Haas will probably leave soon. I don’t know why anyone would want to play for the broncos anymore. I mean most players now wouldn’t remember the last time they won a premiership.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Man broncos cannot catch a trick this year...
Kevvie looks like he's 5 seconds away from breaking down at any one point these days...

Haas will probably leave soon. I don’t know why anyone would want to play for the broncos anymore. I mean most players now wouldn’t remember the last time they won a premiership.
Yeah surely he’ll be looking for a release. And you can be damn sure the nsw origin team is getting in his ear.

Buck has been told to look elsewhere for next week
Rumour is season members are getting letters next week:
“Thanks for your support, unfortunately we’re heading in another direction next season and are looking at new innovative structures. Please feel free to offer your services at other clubs “.

The coaching is awful man. Kev sucks, I've honestly lost faith in the coaching staff. There isn't a player that's got better this year. You reckon Haas would have those misses at Melbourne? They'd coach that shit out quick smart.
Can’t disagree with that, we are in legit trouble long term, if we don’t get a real coach we’re fucked for 10 years. This isn’t a blip teams don’t just get out of this chopping and changing they need a really good coach not just sign players.

big trouble

OMFG a crusher after John gets taken off. What the actual **** is that?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • broncotville
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.