Broncos Vs. Raiders - Match Thread

good cover defense to push the Raiders winger over the sideline

PETERN said:
Corey Parker is not captain material.

IMHO, he will grow into the captaincy ... alot like Lockyer has.

Foordy said:
PETERN said:
Corey Parker is not captain material.

IMHO, he will grow into the captaincy ... alot like Lockyer has.

Like a lot of others have said on this forum, the players don't look up to him like they do to let's say Thaiday. I don't doubt Parkers determination but IMO he does not have that intimidation factor.

Every time Parker kicks the ball he should have 10k taken out of his salary.

Deadset Parker should never captain Broncos again.
A captain surley has to know if it's the last tackle or not.

Can't believe I was willing what's normally MY team to not score there at the end, but they weren't gonna win by 15 and I didn't want a Raiders-free finals series as well as a Broncos-free finals. That would have truly sucked.

Yeehaa, Raiders DEFINITELY in the finals, Souths definitely goooooorrne! Suck it up Rusty you overrated wanker! [icon_razz1

The best outcome out of this is the Raiders have made the finals and will be the first out a double knockout for the St Merge chokers. St merge getting bundled out in straight sets would satisfy me :)

We played with plenty of heart tonight but lacked the experience or skill/creativity to put on the points we needed. Canberra played for a low score and we would have capitalised if we had the right guys to execute but it wasn't to be. Hunt looked very good tonight and anyone who really thinks that Wallace is our best choice at 7 is sorely mistaken, also thought Macca handled the 80 minutes brilliantly tonight. Parker is no captain but my god he gives it everything and it was another huge effort from him tonight.

Astroboy said:
Yeehaa, Raiders DEFINITELY in the finals, Souths definitely goooooorrne! Suck it up Rusty you overrated wanker! [icon_razz1

Not quite right. If Bulldogs beat Manly then Souths can still sneak in.

Meh, I'm happy with that. At least it didn't blow out.

Lonnnng off season now though [icon_frown

People can say all they want about who's to blame but in the end:

1. The young guys didn't have it in them by the end of a long season, physically or mentally.
2. The old heads cracked under the pressure.
3. The only old head who wouldn't crack under pressure and who has the ability to drag everyone else out of the mental doldrums got injured.

It just wasn't our year folks. With a bit of luck we will be a force to be reckoned with next year.

I would be happy to see Dragons win it.
Got a soft spot for any Bennett coached teams.

Well...disappointed but will console myself with the 50 I had on Canberra at 67 dollars a few months back...sad season though. Ty Broncs, thanks for the effort. Tried as hard as you could so good work. Enjoy your break fellas.

pantherz9103 said:
Astroboy said:

Not quite right. If Bulldogs beat Manly then Souths can still sneak in.

Well, nearly. At least the Green Machine are definitely in business [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• jd87
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncorob
  • The Don
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Redux
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skyblues87
  • Ozired
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Griffo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.