Broncos Vs. Sharks - Match Thread

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Still two hours to go, who cares, let's get cracking!

Can't wait for this match. The ground is going to be drenched, so it'll be interested to see what game plan Henjak comes up with.

beale,Lui and Norman are playing in the U20's.

how good is Copely going?!!!!

Gagai looks the goods as well.

Let it be known i am now on the Gagai bandwagon.

He is playing well the confidence from 1st grade is showing.

Just looking through some stats for under-20s game v titans. Gagai ran the ball 31 times for 292m !

Gagai has really impressed me, he is really looking the goods. also Tariq Sims has been really good up front.
its 28-16 to our boys at half time

Foordy said:
Tariq Sims has been really good up front.

Tariq is a machine from what I've seen, I just hope Ashton's likely departure doesn't affect our chances of keeping him.

Tarik Sims is the goods, Gagai very good (too bad that dropped ball), Copley and Norman doing very well.
A few questionable decisions from the ref also (maybe my bias there), but overal I like how the team's going, especially coming out of their half. Hope they keep it up in the 2nd half.

I haven't really heard Beales name mentioned that much.

Hopefully hes not hurt too bad. He has been quite injury-prone in the past.

draggx said:
Let it be known i am now on the Gagai bandwagon.

haha is he anything like GI?? [icon_shru

McCullough's starting and Sims is in for Kenny - far out he's taking a long time to recover!

Word on facebook is that McCullogh will start at hooker with Hunt going to the bench

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.