13. Carroll
---------------------
14. Parker
15. Eastwood
16. Taylor
17. Ennis

No room for Stagg I'm afraid.

lol you do know ennis won't be benched :p

How do you know that I don't have inside info [icon_wink Actually I don't have inside info but I have outlined in other threads why I think Ennis to the bench would be a good move.

Re: Changes for Sharks game

Well, if Bennet's Blast after the Cows game means anything, the team should look somewhat different to those posted above.

Against the Sharks - from far left field :P - and "bulk changes" - especially with talk of and by Hunt going to France to play Union.

1. Hoffman
2. Boyd
3. Hodges
4. Manihera
5. Kemp
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Clinton
9. Ennis
10. Hannant
11. Eastwood
12. Thaiday
13.Hunt

Bench: Marsh, Taylor, Sims, Carroll.

haha I can't wait to see Hunt in the number 13, I think we will have to wait a few more years yet though. Hunt could be the next Tunza.

Beads6 said:
haha I can't wait to see Hunt in the number 13, I think we will have to wait a few more years yet though. Hunt could be the next Tunza.

Yeah - I know my team selection is from from far left field and will never happen, but I reckon Hunt is almost ready to be the next Tunsa, and he also offers ball skills and kicking which the great Carroll didn't.

The more I think of it, the more I'd like to see Hunt play lock - now, and the prospect of him up front and ready to play off Lockyer and Wallace, rather than having to keep moving up from the back whets my appetite.

Apart from which I still reckon we've got little to lose playing someone like Hoffman at the back. Sure - he'll make a few mistakes, but I still think he's class.

Anyway, I'd rather see this than have Stagg in the backs and Boyd - good player that he is, is no centre. IMO, as was shown in SoO, Boyd is a natural winger.

While we are talking about changes:

WHAT THE FUNK was the point of Reece Robinson on the bench? Biggest waste of a bench spot if ever i've seen one.

Je$ter said:

WHAT THE FUNK was the point of Reece Robinson on the bench? Biggest waste of a bench spot if ever i've seen one.

He must be one if Bennetts favourites, a better option would have been McCullough on the bench IMO

1. Hunt
2. Boyd
3. Hodges
4. Moon
5. Kemp
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. Ennis (Someone get Webcke to touch him up a bit so he pulls his head in)
10. Thaiday
11. Parker
12. Eastwood
13. Carroll

14. Taylor
15. Kenny/Clinton
16. Sims
17. Hoffman

I'm happy with Ennis conceding all the stupid penalties as long as he continues to play as well as he has. He'll be one of our main keys to winning the premiership.

Alec said:
I'm happy with Ennis conceding all the stupid penalties as long as he continues to play as well as he has. He'll be one of our main keys to winning the premiership.

What??? You're HAPPY with someone conceding stupid penalties?? That is ridiculous. A bloke could be the best player in the world but that doesn't excuse giving away stupid penalties.

Alec said:
i'm sure before origin 3 gallen fans would have said the same stupid thing

Beads6 said:
Je$ter said:

He must be one if Bennetts favourites, a better option would have been McCullough on the bench IMO

He wouldn't mundine knocking on his door so he's best not to drop him [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Hunt
Kemp
Hodges
Moon
Manihera
Lockyer
Wallace
Taylor
Marsh
Clinton
Thaiday
Eastwood
Caroll

Ah Mau
Watkins
McCullough
Kenny

Dropped
Boyd - Has done nothing for many weeks now. Needs to be reminded that just cause you play origin you are automatically in the side.
Sims - Stupid defensive decisions of late. Needs to be sent back to QLD cup to work on his BIH work.
Parker - Simply dont see a lot of effort coming from him.
Hannant - Similar to Boyd and also think considering he is leaving, am happy to see him play QLD cup for rest of the year.
Ennis - Is turning into a grub. Needs to cut the crap out of his game.

I agree with most of them Prince but we all know that those subs wont happen.

Jebadude said:
Alec said:

What??? You're HAPPY with someone conceding stupid penalties?? That is ridiculous. A bloke could be the best player in the world but that doesn't excuse giving away stupid penalties.

Yeah, I'd prefer a d*ckhead inform Ennis to a saint Ennis that's playing like ass.

Alec said:
Jebadude said:
Alec said:

Yeah, I'd prefer a d*ckhead inform Ennis to a saint Ennis that's playing like ass.

I would prefer neither.

I don't think Ennis can yet play well while being a saint on the field. I think with all the dirty things that he does, he obviously loves it... which in turn helps him enjoy Rugby League more and play better in the process.

I know a lot of people don't like him, but he'll be gone after this year so be happy. :D
But at the moment he is still very important to the side, especially if we want to be premiership contenders.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Manofoneway
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.