11 Grant MILLINGTON
12 Fraser ANDERSON
13 Paul GALLEN

14 Danny NUTLEY
15 Kade SNOWDEN
16 Adam PEEK
17 Terrence SEU SEU
19 Blake GREEN

our backs should be able to carve them up if they click. Lockyer is warming to the challenge nicely and will unleash fury on Friday Night.

Beads6 said:
our backs should be able to carve them up if they click. Lockyer is warming to the challenge nicely and will unleash fury on Friday Night.

As others have said, the main challenge for us will be in the forwards. No Greg Bird will help our cause though.

In terms of the Sharks' attack, they score a ton of tries from kicks. Our wingers and outside backs will have shut everything down.

Greg Bird was going to be back this week, I bet he is a late inclusion. They would be stupid to bring him back for this game though

Broncos

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Denan Kemp
3. Darius Boyd
4. Justin Hodges
5. Kaine Manihera
6. Darren Lockyer ©
7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant
9. Michael Ennis
10. Joel Clinton
11. Corey Parker
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Tonie Carroll
Reserves:
14. Ashton Sims
15. Greg Eastwood
16. Nick Kenny
17. David Stagg

So much for big changes! Taylor is dropped and Kenny comes in. Apparently Kenny and Carroll are subject to fitness tests later in the week.

What has Pj done wrong I though he has been playing well in QLD cup, if we are to get back to our est we need him in the side.

Bennett got all hot and bothered for show. Dropping players and forcing mass changes is not his style. Doubt he really fooled anyone, players included.

Yeah, Moon out for Hodges. Kenny in for Taylor.
Wow, huge changes! LOL

Ah well, he got cranky, I think that was the main thing he wanted to get across.

lmao, What massive changes, Justin hodges came back(he was always coming back) so in reality the only change made was drop taylor for kenny LOL!

We all knew there wouldn't be many changes don't kid youself. Bennet rarely drops players he has shown that throughout his coaching career. I expect Stagg to start and parker to come of the bench though and hopefully marsh to be on the bench for sims.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.