Broncos vs Souths Game Thread (Teams Announced)

Kick converted.

26-12.

Did anyone else think Merritt looked offside?

I don't feel sorry for Souths. I have been preaching for years that they don't deserve their spot in the comp. This season is starting to show the same trait as so many of their previous seasons.

OK, last year they made the 8....barely. However, other than that brief glimpse, they continue to dissappoint. How long will the NRL flog this dead horse? If the NRL a floated company, the Souths brand would have been sold off long ago.

oh wow another one bites the dust... Thaiday now with an injury... carrying his right arm i think i was...

Hopefully Sammy and TC arent serious... hodges to

We are walking wounded at the moment.

Some excellent defence outside our line.

oh dear... Thaiday been taken off looked like an elbow?? Carroll back on... Must be down to one man o the bench now...

Wallace kicks outon the full..

Poor kick from Wallace, out on the full.

If we were playing a better team, they'd be back in the game.

Absolutely terrible defending, Souths score under the posts.

ningnangnong said:
Absolutely terrible defending, Souths score under the posts.

considering we have several players injured and forced to play on to try and steady the ship I think they are doing just fine.

Over the Moon.

Oh, i mean Moon over the line.

30-18. Kick to come.

Broncos were above average in the first half, average in the second.

Souths were just terrible all game.

Let us hope these injuries aren't too demanding.Hodges looks like a torn pec muscle

Hammo said:
Broncos were above average in the first half, average in the second.

Souths were just terrible all game.

Let us hope these injuries aren't too demanding.Hodges looks like a torn pec muscle

not having x ray vision myself i wont make a call on hodges.

on the game, had we not had so many injury reshuffles during the game we would have looked much better. our backline changed half a dozen times due to injuries including just before the game

****, it pissed me off how Gus was going on about how Souths were great today. They were playing against a team full of injured players! They suck, I hope they win the spoon.

I don't remember hearing him say they were great... I think they used the word "courageous" because of the fact that they didn't give up despite being so far behind.

To his credit, he gave the Broncos some BIG compliments. He really rates the way they're playing at the moment.

I normally can't stand the bloke so I hate to say it, but this year he's grown on me a little bit... [icon_confu

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • broncs30
  • davidp
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.