Broncos vs Souths Game Thread (Teams Announced)

Brilliant work from Moon to score.

10-0 kick to come.

Kick unsuccessful from Ennis.

10-0.

Souths knock on 10m out.

From the resulting scrum Hodges gets taken out.

Chance here for Souths to score.

Farking shit defending.

Souths over.

10-4, kick to come.

Kick converted.

10-6 Broncos.

Gee that's soft. What happened to the goal-line defence from the first 3 rounds?

Hodges scores. Too easy.

14-6, kick to come.

Something wrong with his elbow/shoulder.

oh no no no no no no (just to use some of gus's words).

thats not good... No K, Michaels of Hodges for what looks like the next week... not good. He wasn't a happy boy either, well within reason i suppose.

On a positive side, how good was Moon in the centres though? They better stick him there and not Boyd or Stagg next week.

Moon's been awesome he's going great guns..... finally grasping the opportunities he's being given... although i think any player that gets picked and made sit on the bench for 70mins would take the bull by the horns when he gets to come in after like 10mins or so.

Wait Hodges coming back out onto the field after half time.. he's carrying that arm a bit though

Hey look there's mick! haha

Hodges is back out there, but even just running out you could see he was seriously carrying that shoulder

Also how good is thaiday going, looks like he will play the 80 again

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • BruiserMk1
  • Alec
  • Battler
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.