Broncos Vs. Storm *SPOILER*

| * kelsey * | said:
Same here Nadine, I'm going to cop it tomorrow at work.

I got messages from roosters, titans, knights and bulldogs supporters all bagging out the broncos.

What the hell?

They just love to see us lose. :evil:

| * kelsey * | said:
Same here Nadine, I'm going to cop it tomorrow at work.

I got messages from roosters, titans, knights and bulldogs supporters all bagging out the broncos.

Tell the Titans, Knights & Bulldogs supporters that at least the Broncos made the top 8.

Tell the Rooster fans, at least we don't have Mason in our team or Gus Gould trying to coach the side.

See, I've only received messages of sympathy from my friends and the usual loudmouths have kept quiet.

I think they realise how much that kind of loss can hurt. Also it seems like it's getting to the stage where a lot of people would rather see the Storm lose than the Broncos.

guppy said:
See, I've only received messages of sympathy from my friends and the usual loudmouths have kept quiet.

I think they realise how much that kind of loss can hurt. Also it seems like it's getting to the stage where a lot of people would rather see the Storm lose than the Broncos.

Same here. All the others even sms me to say better team lost. i think, most RL fans thought Broncos deserved that. Of course, kelsey and Nadine, you will have the odd one or two that have no real clue about RL, they will be the ones dishing crap.

If you watch the news again, Slater has pulled off a miracle to stop Hannant from scoring the winner.

Maybe Benny could have done better.

Either way no Broncos this weekend

Sorry if it's already been posted...

Loss wasn't Sims' fault: Broncos

Bennett was asked after the game what he could say to Sims who was clearly distressed as the players slumped to the ground after Inglis scored.

“You want me to say the same thing to the other 20 guys who dropped the ball tonight carrying the ball up and bad play the balls ... you want me to say the same to them as I'm going to say to Ashton?,'' said a stern-faced Bennett.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html

Oh man, I'm still devestated. I should've worn a black arm band to work today.

I don't know why this hurts so much? ANy clues?

The part that is the toughest to read is Bennett talking about how much of a missed opportunity it was: team fully fit, Storm there for the taking, all our lost ball etc. On top of that the fact that this group of players and WB will never get the opportunity for revenge.

mrslong said:
I don't know why this hurts so much? ANy clues?

Because they were so close to winning it.

I would rather have been beaten by 10 points, as I could accept it better.

Did anyone else notice that SLater was off-side by a few metres for his try?

Ref neglected to check.

mal said:

Ref neglected to check.

Mal go back to page 10 of this thread, afraid you are wrong mate. Let's stop clutching at straws guys, better team lost but we didn't score any points accept for a penalty goal after about the 15 minute mark. Plenty of excuses but just not meant to be......c'mon the under 20's

Russo said:
mal said:

Ref neglected to check.

Mal go back to page 10 of this thread, afraid you are wrong mate. Let's stop clutching at straws guys, better team lost but we didn't score any points accept for a penalty goal after about the 15 minute mark. Plenty of excuses but just not meant to be......c'mon the under 20's

I ain't clutching at any straws Russo, we lost, our own fault- we made too many mistakes and you can't with the Storm. NO straws. I was just mentioning an observation I made. Be it wrong or right.

Slater wasn't offside, and nobody even attempted to tackle him, it was the softest try in the history of ever.

mrslong said:
Slater wasn't offside, and nobody even attempted to tackle him, it was the softest try in the history of ever.

Yeah that is hard to watch now. That should never have been a try. Attack the ball guys.

A BULLDOG supporter said to me this morning that we were robbed with Slater being offside and many decisions that should have gone Broncs way.
I didn't( after seeing the photo posted here ) think Slater was offside. I was dirty that nobody even tried to get in front of him yet four of us were behind him when he went for the high ball and scored.
Hindsight is a great thing.

All I want to know is how the hell you get rid of the sinking feeling which is only going to be worse come the weekend when we know it should have been us out there playing and moving through to the GF.

It sucks, Shaun.

I copped crap from a few people, thankfully the others understand. They were all going for the Broncos anyway.

It's funny to see how many people don't actually like Melbourne. Can you really blame them!?

Active Now

• theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Lazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Socnorb
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.