Broncos vs Titans: Pre-game discussion and team lists

rnabokov said:
I just hope that Michaels recaptures his form from last year. It's about time.

As for the rest of the team, I hope they play with ATTITUDE for the ENTIRE game.

Even his best form from last year doesnt warrant a spot in a side like the Broncos

I wouldn't put him to work for the Rabbitohs even.

The Rock said:
Beale said:
Winterstein Centre >> Michaels Wing

...Eh? How many tries have we scored off from a Wallace kick to Winterstien's wing? At least 5. Why change that.

but on the other hand how many tries have we conceded from a kick to Winterstein's wing... but at this stage i would leave Winterstein on the wing.

Why even have Michaels on the wing?

Bring in someone who deserves it, not someone who is continually mediocre like Michaels.

Got my tix to this game, woohoo, freebies, woohoo, will be cheering and heckling!!!

If Bailey and La Franchi (sp?) were playing i'd be tipping the titans without a doubt after seeing the hapless sea eagles go through our forwards so easily in the second half last week. They aren't playing however, so I think the broncs might actually get up. Hoping to see a return to form from several players.

I have tickets as well, wooot. Can't wait for the kick off.

Won't even get to see the game on TV. [icon_thumbs_do

Laffranchi and Bailey are massive losses, those guys are essentially the Titans pack.

I reckon we'll win, 28-18 or some such.

I have to say that i can't understand why the bookmakers have the Broncos as such big favorites. especially the way we have been playing in recent weeks. as of right now these are the odds for the game

Broncos: $1.40
Titans : $3.00

IMO, that $3.00 would be a good bet.

at the start of the week when Bailey and Laffranchi we still playing they were at $2.70

lynx000 said:
Why do you have to work ethos?

Nah. Mum's birthday, which is good but prevents me from watching the footy nonetheless. :P

Because Titans have fluked 2 golden showers at Suncorp Stadium the past 2 years. They're due to cop a flogging.

good in theory there mr cox.........like manly were ripe for the picking ...yeah look what happened there [icon_thumbs_do

The Broncos are due for a good qaulity performance so I am tipping them by 20 but going on form they could lose in a close one...

who is likely to be removed from the bench sims or wapau i need to know for my fantasy bench.
Thanks

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • scobie
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Tim K
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Spooky1013
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.