Broncos vs Titans: Pre-game discussion and team lists

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Hopefully Michaels, so there's a good excuse to sack him when hunt is back.

B

Bajar

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Foordy said:
Since Taylor has signed with the Bunnies don't expect to see him in first grade this season. TBH, under the circumstances i hope we don't select him again this season, we should worry about progressing props that will be with us beyond this season

Agreed. I really can't see the guys getting up again this weekend, which is disappointing. I hope Henjak put a cracker up their clackers, but my prediction: Titans by 10.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Yes let's put Turnstile (Michaels) at fullback for another rendtion of Dead or Alives You spin me round lol

M

MIKEY

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2009
what about dave taylor , what the f--k does he have to do to get in the top grade .....im telling you henjak , get him in there ..otherwise hes leaving ...ill put money on it ........for f--ks sake ...geezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

R

ronnyd

QCup Player
Mar 14, 2008
MIKEY said:
what about dave taylor , what the f--k does he have to do to get in the top grade .....im telling you henjak , get him in there ..otherwise hes leaving ...ill put money on it ........for f--ks sake ...geezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll take that bet icon_thumbs_u

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Nice work nostradamus. Taylor's already signed with Souths (allegedly) :P

M

MIKEY

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2009
Coxyz said:
Nice work nostradamus. Taylor's already signed with Souths (allegedly) :P

i reckon the news and papers are real f--kheads ...they would not know if they had a bus up their ass......until the people got out .......nobody knows if hes signed ......they should all shut the f--k up till the deal is done
:evil:

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Agrees with mikey, particularly given that it appears at this stage that no deal has been done.

M

MIKEY

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2009
lynx000 said:
Agrees with mikey, particularly given that it appears at this stage that no deal has been done.

why thanku icon_smile

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
MIKEY said:

as some people have already said, contract negotiations should NEVER be a consideration in team selection. If the team that has the best chance of winning doesn't include Dave Taylor then he should not be seclected... END OF STORY

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
From the past, I don't know if this is the case with the Broncos is it?

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Maybe Foordy is referring to the justin hodges saga??

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
lynx000 said:

The Hodges saga is why i don't think Taylor should be selected for the Broncos again this season IF he has signed with Souths

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
Foordy said:
lynx000 said:

The Hodges saga is why i don't think Taylor should be selected for the Broncos again this season IF he has signed with Souths

If Taylor is in the best 17 at the club on a particular weekend, then he should play regardless of whether he has signed with another club.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
OXY-351 said:
Foordy said:
lynx000 said:

If Taylor is in the best 17 at the club on a particular weekend, then he should play regardless of whether he has signed with another club.

I disagree, I think that should only apply to the most important players...like for example if Darren Lockyer left.
David Taylor is hardly a key player at the moment, and we wouldn't lose that much by not having him in the side now. And since he isn't part of our future plans, we should be concentrating on someone who SHOULD be, like Josh McGuire. That guy looks promising as hell, can't believe he has been dropped.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Prince could be out of this weekends game due to a hamstring injury also. That would be handy for the Broncos as they need the win.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
IIRC Prince was missing last year too when it took the Broncos until golden point to put them away.
Or was it Prince's first game back from injury?

Meh, either way, the world's best halfback being out would be a huge bonus.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Scdeac
  • phoenix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Alec
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.