Right behind you Tracey in Row 8 icon_thumbs_u

Re: Broncos vs Titans (Round 6) - BHQ Group Booking

Right in front of you Matt!

Row 12, seats 16-23

Re: Broncos vs Titans (Round 6) - BHQ Group Booking

Coxy you bloody legend!!! icon_thumbs_u

Re: Broncos vs Titans (Round 6)

Just got my tix online - Row 13 for me.

Amazingly I have been following the Broncos for 20 years and this will be my first ever away game. Thought I'd better sit with the friendlies!

Andyman said:
Just got my tix online - Row 13 for me.

Amazingly I have been following the Broncos for 20 years and this will be my first ever away game. Thought I'd better sit with the friendlies!

This'll be the first away game I've sat in friendly company. Well, significant numbers of friendly company.
I've been to a Bulldogs-Broncos game in Sydney with the SBBS...that was fun, pelted with water bottles etc. Been to a Cowboys-Broncos game in Townsville. Both of those were in 2001, so it's been a while.

Though I suppose Grand Finals count as away games, went to 2000 and 2006.

It'll be my first away game since 2006 @ Parra Stadium (final round).

Been to Toyota Park (2003), Parramatta Stadium (2006), Sydney Football Stadium (Souths, 2004) and Telstra Stadium (2005) for away clashes - but didn't get to ONE last year. Might try for another trip down south later in the season.

Mick: do it again before the family grows. Not much chance of it happening if there's a baby in the house! ;-)

Definitely. Actually really liking the look of Bulldogs v Broncs @ ANZ (Round 25) this year.

It's always nice to have numbers at a Doggies game, so I'm sure the SBBS would appreciate a couple more faces icon_thumbs_u

Someone has to make a banner "NostraDARIUS" too, that'll be sensational :lol:

Coxy said:
Someone has to make a banner "NostraDARIUS" too, that'll be sensational :lol:

It's the next cab off the rank in my "to do" list mate. I love it!

Coxy said:
This'll be the first away game I've sat in friendly company. Well, significant numbers of friendly company.
I've been to a Bulldogs-Broncos game in Sydney with the SBBS...that was fun, pelted with water bottles etc. Been to a Cowboys-Broncos game in Townsville. Both of those were in 2001, so it's been a while.

Aren't you forgetting the away game vs Titans at Suncorp last year??? [icon_drun

Flutterby said:
Coxy said:

Aren't you forgetting the away game vs Titans at Suncorp last year??? [icon_drun

[icon_drun ???? More like [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun

Are we still playing the touch footy game aganist the Legion pre-match?

Spud said:

Well we seem to think so. [icon_wink

But it will be likely the following day as its a Friday night game. Can we get a touch/oztag footy thread back? [icon_pray.

DIEHARD said:
Spud said:

Well we seem to think so. [icon_wink

But it will be likely the following day as its a Friday night game. Can we get a touch/oztag footy thread back? [icon_pray.

I thought with your pull down there you'd arrange it for pre-match or half-time actually out on Skilled Park [icon_wink [icon_wink

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Skyblues87
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.