Broncos vs Titans (Round 6) * TEAMS SELECTED *

Re: Broncos vs Titans (Round 6)

Russo said:
DIEHARD said:
Spud said:
Are we still playing the touch footy game aganist the Legion pre-match?

Well we seem to think so. [icon_wink

But it will be likely the following day as its a Friday night game. Can we get a touch/oztag footy thread back? [icon_pray.

I thought with your pull down there you'd arrange it for pre-match or half-time actually out on Skilled Park [icon_wink [icon_wink

One day, that is definitely the goal. I think that would be some great entertainment and something different.

Woot. My friend got 10 tickets (I think it was 10) to the game. :D Anyway, does anyone know how long it takes to catch the Gold Coast express from the City to Skilled Park? I finish work at 5 and usually don't finish on the dot...

Can anyone fill me in on the train details? Like I've heard you can catch the train for free with your ticket to Skilled Stadium, does this include from Brisbane as well? And how close is the train station to the actual stadium, or are there connecting buses or something?
Thanks =)

Kris: It takes an hour and half on the train alone! First one leaves at 5:14 (6:41), 5:27 (6:43) and 5:55 (7:16).

Nat: Ticketek website says free travel on Citytrain so there you go. http://www.translink.com.au/qt/translin.nsf/index/ev_skilledpark there is a map there, looks like you just walk from Robina to Skilled Park.

I'm leaving early from work to get the express. A word of warning though - cover your kids ears on the train ride home. There were an abundance of drunken louts full of piss and bad manners which made the ride home from the Cowboys game very unpleasant. I think they should have security guards on all trains after the game concludes - there were a lot of people feeling unsafe.

Tickets are slowly dwindling now. With good performances from both teams and some good publicity I reckon they'll sell it out. That will be a coup for the Coast - two sellouts inside the first 6 rounds. I'm really excited about next week.

Just out on AAP:

AAP-Bronco star Hodges cleared to play Titans
BRISBANE, April 15 AAP - Brisbane centre Justin Hodges has been cleared to playin Friday's top-of-the-table NRL clash against the Gold Coast at Skilled Park.
Hodges hurt his neck during the Broncos win over Newcastle on Sunday, but scansshowed he suffered only soft tissue damage to his neck.
Brisbane backrower Corey Parker is training today and is on track to play hisfirst match since suffering a knee injury in round one.
AAP djp/plh

guppy said:
Just out on AAP:

BRISBANE, April 15 AAP - Brisbane centre Justin Hodges has been cleared to playin Friday's top-of-the-table NRL clash against the Gold Coast at Skilled Park.
Hodges hurt his neck during the Broncos win over Newcastle on Sunday, but scansshowed he suffered only soft tissue damage to his neck.
Brisbane backrower Corey Parker is training today and is on track to play hisfirst match since suffering a knee injury in round one.
AAP djp/plh
Sensational news!!!!! [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [icon_drun

mrslong said:
guppy said:
Just out on AAP:

AAP djp/plh
Sensational news!!!!! [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [icon_drun

Indeed!

And I hope Marsh is there too.

guppy said:
Just out on AAP:

Hodges hurt his neck during the Broncos win over Newcastle on Sunday, but scans showed he suffered only soft tissue damage to his neck.
AAP djp/plh

C'MON!!!!!!!

Looks like Rogers may take an early plea and cop 1 week.

Can't wait to get down to Skilled and cheer on the boys!

Will Corey take back the goalkicking? Ennis is on FIE-YAH!!!!

Andyman said:
guppy said:
Just out on AAP:

Hodges hurt his neck during the Broncos win over Newcastle on Sunday, but scans showed he suffered only soft tissue damage to his neck.
AAP djp/plh

C'MON!!!!!!!

If Rogers takes the early plea he gets 3 weeks

I think Andyman is talking about suggestions he'll plead guilty to a grade one charge and try and get it downgraded, in which case he'd miss a week.

Andyman said:
guppy said:
Just out on AAP:

AAP djp/plh

C'MON!!!!!!!

I hope corey takes back goal kicking. Only cos Ennis isn't as consistent, did you see the game v melbourne? he missed both....he had a good game on Sunday though of course....tough decision. I guess it depens on corey's knee. (luckily for me, i have both in my NNRL team!)

Broncos
1 Karmichael Hunt
2 Denan Kemp
3 Steve Michaels
4 Justin Hodges ©
5 Darius Boyd
6 David Stagg
7 Peter Wallace
8 Ben Hannant
9 Michael Ennis
10 Joel Clinton
11 Sam Thaiday
12 Ashton Sims
13 Tonie Carroll
Interchange
14 Corey Parker
15 Nick Kenny
16 Greg Eastwood
17 David Taylor
18 Joel Moon

Nothing wrong with that team - wouldn't mind seeing Clinton do a bit more to justify his starting spot though

I wonder if we'll see Taylor starting again instead of Clinton.

Nice to see Corey back but still no PJ [icon_frown

Coxy said:
Broncos
1 Karmichael Hunt
2 Denan Kemp
3 Steve Michaels
4 Justin Hodges ©
5 Darius Boyd
6 David Stagg
7 Peter Wallace
8 Ben Hannant
9 Michael Ennis
10 Joel Clinton
11 Sam Thaiday
12 Ashton Sims
13 Tonie Carroll
Interchange
14 Corey Parker
15 Nick Kenny
16 Greg Eastwood
17 David Taylor
18 Joel Moon

Guess that means Ennis will be kicking. If we lose by two points, I'll be gropable!

Tits:

1 Preston Campbell
2 Ben Jeffery
3 Luke O'Dwyer
4 Brett Delaney
5 Matt Petersen
6 Mat Rogers
7 Scott Prince
8 James Stosic
9 Nathan Friend
10 Brad Meyers
11 Anthony Laffranchi
12 Mark Minichiello
13 Ashley Harrison

14 Aaron Cannings
15 Daniel Conn
16 Josh Graham
17 Brenton Bowen
18 Michael Hodgson
19 Gavin Cooper

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Skyblues87
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.