Broncos vs Titans (Round 6) * TEAMS SELECTED *

Ennis kicking? No way. He missed too many against Newcastle.

Pity about Marsh.

As for Parker playing 80 minutes after 5 weeks off with a knee injury - I hope NOT.

And maybe this week, Moon might get 8 minutes on field instead of 7.

Well i am getting sick of seeing him on the bench and only getting a few minutes here and there. He is either up to the NRL and should play a proper bench role or he is not up to scratch and shouldnt be there at all.
This is not an attack on Moon. I am sure he is getting sick of it as well. If i was Bennett and we beat the titans this week, i would put stagg back in the forwards and have Moon at 5/8 (he didnt really perform in the centres) for at least 2 full games. Give him a chance.

rnabokov said:

Wow you are harsh. 7 from 7. I will take it your are taking the mickey.

Prince Langer said:
rnabokov said:

Wow you are harsh. 7 from 7. I will take it your are taking the mickey.

Indeed - I think someone suggested Parker might do the kicking?

I always maintained that when fully fit, Ennis is our best kicker. See the way he struck that penalty goal from over 40m out at Newcastle?? He would've landed that from over the half way line!!

Jebadude said:
I always maintained that when fully fit, Ennis is our best kicker. See the way he struck that penalty goal from over 40m out at Newcastle?? He would've landed that from over the half way line!!

Nothing Corey couldn't do [icon_wink

| * kelsey * | said:
Jebadude said:

I'd rather ask someone who doesn't have a conflict of interest [icon_wink

Ennis did have the wind to his back in that big kick. He is a good kicker but he can sloppy at times, just doesn't set up properly.

Cruz said:
row 24 for meeeee :D

Do you need a lift too? [icon_wink

I'm thinking about heading down, any indication on availability?

Nashy said:
Cruz said:
row 24 for meeeee :D

Do you need a lift too? [icon_wink

Scott Prince should be going to the game, maybe he can give him a lift?
Pity there's no K Mart at Robina Town Centre though. There is a Target though [icon_razz1

| * kelsey * | said:
Jebadude said:

Yep Corey is better goal kicker from the sideline than Ennis I believe. I reckon if he plays like he did in round 1, a QLD jersey may be thrown his way.

Spud said:
| * kelsey * | said:
Jebadude said:

Yep Corey is better goal kicker from the sideline than Ennis I believe. I reckon if he plays like he did in round 1, a QLD jersey may be thrown his way.

He deserves it. I'm not just being biased. If he didn't get injured in round one, I think he'd have it in the bag.

Parker all the way for the 12 Jersey!!

If not on the bench, even though he has only played 1 game, with a total of around 4 come selection time.

If he plays well he should get there. So should Sammy and Ben for that matter!

No real dramas with the squad. Parker is a definite starting player who can go the full 80mins, but I think it's a top move keeping him out of the opening exchanges after being off injured the past five weeks.

Broncos by 7 - it's only right that we should be the ones to inflict the Tits' first loss at the stadium imo. [icon_drun

Well looks like it's officially sold out.

Can't wait! icon_smile

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.