Broncos vs Warriors Build up Thread

It just seems like we have never bothered with our defensive structure at all. Only when all the boys are on 100% does our defence look any good

look instead of calling these build up threads. i think next week we call it Broncos vs raiders let down thread

a sliding defence that doesnt push up is easy prey for any half decent halves pairing, defence is attitude and i think theres been an element of that since the roosters.

great to see a backrower that had been killing it all season on the edges again in the front row after its obvious failure last week and at the expense of a prop who was seemingly brought over to sit on the bench in the cold. It not only burnt teo out quicker but also cost us the center/backrow rotation that also had been a strength for most of the season.

rod78 said:
look instead of calling these build up threads. i think next week we call it Broncos vs raiders let down thread

I'll pay that. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • whykickamoocow
  • Rambstien
  • Johnny92
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
  • Astro
  • jarro65
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • Ronald
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • mrslong
  • Sproj
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.