Broncos vs Warriors Build up Thread

Ropati is a good chance to replace Moon, hope that eventuates. Moon is defensively solid but offers nowhere near as much in attack

warriors_ballboy said:
Warriors management have said that the speculation around Manu is only talk, and he is still playing tonight icon_thumbs_u

AWESOME news.

And yeah sorry Coxy, only reason i posted like i did was so you aussie's can understand. [icon_razz1

Oh shit NZ has the internet now!! Congrats

draggx said:
warriors_ballboy said:
Warriors management have said that the speculation around Manu is only talk, and he is still playing tonight icon_thumbs_u

AWESOME news.

And yeah sorry Coxy, only reason i posted like i did was so you aussie's can understand. [icon_razz1

Aww SHITT

Gillard now hates Brisbane more than the (warriors) do. [icon_evillaugh

How is that even a good payout exactly? No one cares about Gillard...

God Kiwi's are simple.

Nashy said:
How is that even a good payout exactly? No one cares about Gillard...

God Kiwi's are simple.

Takes one to know one....oh, wait, yeah! How are ya bro?

warriors_ballboy said:
draggx said:
[quote="warriors_ballboy":3e3i3epg]Warriors management have said that the speculation around Manu is only talk, and he is still playing tonight icon_thumbs_u

AWESOME news.

Aww SHITT

Gillard now hates Brisbane more than the (warriors) do. [icon_evillaugh[/quote:3e3i3epg]

Yes but unlike the Warriors, Gillard has a chance at winning the big one ;)

Coxy said:
warriors_ballboy said:
Hey all,

No official word from the warriors about Manu "THE BEAST" Vatuvei playing tonight, hopfully it is just speculation.

An update on tickets, another 4000 seats have been released for the game.

regardless of who is playing, tonights going to be a massive night.

Translation for our Kiwi readers:

No offushul word from the warriors about Manu "THE BEAST" Vatuvei playung tonight, hopfully ut uz just spiculation.

En update on tuckuts, another 4000 seats hev been released for the game.

regardless of who uz playung, tonights goung to be a messuv night.

Eh bro!
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [eusa_clap.gi

Forgot the Under 20's will be on New Zealand television.

Would love to know if we have any Kiwi fans over the ditch who could possibly give us some impressions of the match...

Is this game going to actually be live?
Want to know so we can set up a separate thread for the broad cast, don't want to get the results spoiled before I actually watch the game.

I really hope we don't have to listen to kiwi commentators, would make the game a lot harder to watch if we aren't doing too well.

Big Pete said:
Forgot the Under 20's will be on New Zealand television.

Would love to know if we have any Kiwi fans over the ditch who could possibly give us some impressions of the match...

Hopefully it is treaming online and we can watch it..

Judging by the 26-6 scoreline after 35 minutes, the Broncs are getting towelled.

ethos said:
Judging by the 26-6 scoreline after 35 minutes, the Broncs are getting towelled.

Holy shit, I thought that was the proper game for a minute. [icon_lol1.

Lets home the main game score isn't as bad as the u20's. 40-12 atm and 5 or so minutes left. Would've been much worse if the nz goal kicker wasn't so bad.

Damn so it's not actually live lame..... Means no BHQ until games over then.

draggx said:
warriors_ballboy said:
draggx said:
[quote="warriors_ballboy":3qgamk5d]Warriors management have said that the speculation around Manu is only talk, and he is still playing tonight icon_thumbs_u

AWESOME news.

Aww SHITT

Gillard now hates Brisbane more than the (warriors) do. [icon_evillaugh

Yes but unlike the Warriors, Gillard has a chance at winning the big one ;)[/quote:3qgamk5d]

Warriors have more of a chance at winning the big on this year then the Broncos do ;)

ethos said:
The Warriors pack will hammer us, they'll start offloading and we'll get torn to pieces up the middle. Can't see it going any other way to be honest. [icon_confu

On the money unfortunately..

ethos said:
ethos said:
The Warriors pack will hammer us, they'll start offloading and we'll get torn to pieces up the middle. Can't see it going any other way to be honest. [icon_confu

On the money unfortunately..

I guess the writing was on the wall after the Knights pumped us with a similiar style of play

And teams tearing us apart from dummy half has been our achilles heel for yeeears now.

It happened when we had the old, slow pack and it's still happening with this younger, and apparently more mobile, pack.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dazza 92
  • Xzei
  • Gray
  • LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • marw
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Maroon4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Strop
  • Yem
  • RodF
  • simplythebest
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.