Broncos want Paul Green as Head coach

Guess who was seen out having coffee with members of the board this week ? 🤔

You could just imagine it. Look Paul, we wanted you but had to choose Kevvie because everyone is being unjustifiably mean to us as a board, we haven’t done anything wrong, the review our best mate just did proves it.

So we are gonna punt him before season 2021 starts for you, so sorry we couldn’t do this earlier. But as a peace offering, how does a 15 year no performance clause contract with another 16 years coach options at $3 million a season sound? If it isn’t enough, we’ll go higher.

@Smokin' Joe and @Wolfie both did say that Kev should walk away from the job🤔

and that the worst is yet to come🤔

and I heard somewhere once that 2 + 2 = 5 🤔🤔🤔

@Smokin' Joe and @Wolfie both did say that Kev should walk away from the job🤔

and that the worst is yet to come🤔

and I heard somewhere once that 2 + 2 = 5 🤔🤔🤔

aa8163bb9a64744cfbb94f6b04a40ad7.gif

Is this why there was no press conference for Kev? If this club does a dirty on a Kevvie.... club house needs to be burned

After his efforts last Wednesday night can the broncos please find some money to sign Neil Henry up as senior tactician. He shuns the limelight but I think he’s been a big contributor to QLDs success over the years. He deserves another shot at NRL level and would be a great fallback if things go pear shaped for Kevvie. Forget Green and go for Neil guys. Please. 👍

After his efforts last Wednesday night can the broncos please find some money to sign Neil Henry up as senior tactician. He shuns the limelight but I think he’s been a big contributor to QLDs success over the years. He deserves another shot at NRL level and would be a great fallback if things go pear shaped for Kevvie. Forget Green and go for Neil guys. Please. [emoji106]
I was really hoping we might have convinced Henry to sign on as one of Kevvies assistants.

He is a class act and would be a cool shoulder for Kevvie to lean on.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Maddy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • ell.d33
  • Manofoneway
  • Rah88
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.