OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

Does this make you feel better? Honestly? A fan has unbridled enthusiasm and positivity and you're in here with a decade old meme to achieve what exactly?
Don’t have a meltdown mate. I’m as disappointed as anyone else on here.
Edit: It wasn’t a go at Santa as OP. I posted the same thing in the live game chat. I just remember Arey saying something along the lines pre season.
love you Santa. Kisses.

Lol so BHQ is a little emotional right now, so I'm not going to say much... except it's not over until it's over!
Nothing wrong with being emotional it shows we care about the club. Perhaps if the players took a bit onto the field we might get a better result.

I mean the seasons not over 😀
Pulp Fiction GIF

As much as I love you @Santa
It's gotta be said, Rudolph's nose is looking pretty dim atm😔

Yeah, Santa lied!!!!.......................I better get a damn awesome present for xmas this year! 😉

Preferably not Broncos merchandise related thanks Santa..........................that may just trigger me.

Our best chance now is for Souths to lose twice and it’s probably the most likely scenario (if we were to sneak in)

They’re without Cook tonight and have the Roosters next week

Our best chance now is for Souths to lose twice and it’s probably the most likely scenario (if we were to sneak in)

They’re without Cook tonight and have the Roosters next week
Although Roosters will be missing Radley and Collins. But yea that's our best hope. (Or the Tigers beating the Raiders lol)

Of course when we want the Storm and Cowboys to win...

Disappointing that it's now out of our hands and we have to rely on results, but we can only focus on winning next Saturday and letting the cards fall as they may.

Ah crap, we're gonna have to play Melbourne in the first week of the finals...

Ah crap, we're gonna have to play Melbourne in the first week of the finals...

Bye bye Grand Final.

Even if we do make it, we're gonna get toweled up down there.

Well it was good while it lasted. Thought we really had it after we beat Parra and landed in the top 4. Hopefully we learn a lot from the fall and keep improving into next season.

I checked the calculations again to see what went wrong. We actually win the premiership in 2023 (I just got my years mixed up) 😅

Will still go to the grand final. Maybe the women's match will be played on the same night, so there's still a chance of watching the Broncos that day.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.