OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

Well it was good while it lasted. Thought we really had it after we beat Parra and landed in the top 4. Hopefully we learn a lot from the fall and keep improving into next season.

I checked the calculations again to see what went wrong. We actually win the premiership in 2023 (I just got my years mixed up) 😅

Will still go to the grand final. Maybe the women's match will be played on the same night, so there's still a chance of watching the Broncos that day.
It’s funny, I doubted us the whole year, I thought we were over performing and doing a bit of a Bradbury against teams who were out of form but the Eels win was the first time I actually thought “wow this might not be a fluke”: it’s like the world conspired to get my hopes up. Went into the tigers game finally believing we are actually a top 8 team and got my pants pulled down

It’s funny, I doubted us the whole year, I thought we were over performing and doing a bit of a Bradbury against teams who were out of form but the Eels win was the first time I actually thought “wow this might not be a fluke”: it’s like the world conspired to get my hopes up. Went into the tigers game finally believing we are actually a top 8 team and got my pants pulled down
All this will just make the 2023 victory that much better.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Manlyman
  • Aldo
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • davidp
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • Horseheadsup
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.