Broncos withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Aeetee said:
Proves what i said before, he never had any intention to come here:
Yeah word on the street is that he never had any intention of coming to the Broncos.

Well, he aint gonna be winning a premiership with Souths. Not with Sandow & Sutton at the reigns. Dumb fool.

Hitman

Hitman

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I was reading the Daily Telegraph this morning about how GI is now looking after himself. I could only read half the article as I'm SO over this circus. Yeah I'm dissappointed/pissed he won't be wearing a Broncos jersey next year but you know what... I've moved on now.

Time to breed new blood!!! We're good at this, we were doing long before Melbourne were.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Inglis is starting to act like Mundine.

All he has to do now is to become a Muslim. [icon_ee

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Wouldn't surprise me if he does Kaz. Mundine and Nassar will have it all planned out.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
What GI doesn't understand is that while he may get an extra $50,000 right here right now, the damage that he has done to his character and reputation can't be undone, and it means that he loses in the long run. For the rest of his life he will have to carry the consequences of this. [eusa_doh

That's the problem with having poor advisers. With the risk of sounding like an old fuddy duddy, young people can only see what's in front of them, not the long haul.

Hitman

Hitman

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
mrslong said:
What GI doesn't understand is that while he may get an extra $50,000 right here right now, the damage that he has done to his character and reputation can't be undone, and it means that he loses in the long run. For the rest of his life he will have to carry the consequences of this. [eusa_doh

That's the problem with having poor advisers. With the risk of sounding like an old fuddy duddy, young people can only see what's in front of them, not the long haul.
[eusa_clap.gi Very well put!!! That'll make me an old fuddy duddy too.

It's the same with non-sports workforce, kids just go into a job and expect to get the top job straight away or apply for the top job without wanting to do the background work first.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Hitman said:
mrslong said:

[eusa_clap.gi Very well put!!! That'll make me an old fuddy duddy too.

It's the same with non-sports workforce, kids just go into a job and expect to get the top job straight away or apply for the top job without wanting to do the background work first.

Tell me about it!! We have probationary officers applying for positions that state they need experience, skills and knowledge for the job. Tell me how they have gotten that after 3 months!!

Sorry for the hijack.

GI you are a turd and will reap what you sow

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
mrslong said:

hes greg inglis - hes not going to have any trouble or 'consequences' for the rest of his life because of this. a player of his stature wouldnt ever need to get any employment after his football career.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Anonymous person said:
mrslong said:

hes greg inglis - hes not going to have any trouble or 'consequences' for the rest of his life because of this. a player of his stature wouldnt ever need to get any employment after his football career.

Depends actually - some players piss their money away. I doubt he would though.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Professor47 said:

I dunno, he strikes me as a bit of a simpleton.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Professor47 said:

I dunno, he strikes me as a bit of a simpleton.

Yeah something gives me that vibe too....

"It's raining so I don't think the planes are flying."

You can tell GI was always a favourite at awards night at school [icon_razz1

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Wavell High ............................... was the Storm sponsored RL School of Excellence

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Anonymous person said:
mrslong said:

Do you knwo that the Aboriginal community is the only truly communist community in the world?
What is yours belongs to everyone else in the community and vice versa. (I don't have any racial issues with this, it's the way they have always operated, and it works for them)

He would need a lot of money to never have to work again, as even though I don't know his situation, being an aboriginal and a key indigenous figure he will be supporting a lot of people.

And he's just proven that his word means nothing. That is where his problem lies.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Im normally not one to pay too much attention to Bruno.... but **** me. I stand by him in this case.

YOU ARE A **** GREG.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I really really hope the Storm refuse to release the Muppet....

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Can the Storm remove him from their top 25 to get around the salary cap if they choose not to release him, or have him play?

Active Now

• bazza
  • Brocko
  • Mighty Bronx
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.