Broncos withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Fact of the matter is no one player is bigger then the game. Anthony Mundine thought he was bigger then the game and he has got into Ingliss ear and told him that he should get more money somewhere else.

FFS if 600k a year isnt good enough then go f**k yourself you greedy f**k.

Typical really that Mundine has done this. Has to have his hands in every pie and has to be in the front page of the paper when ever he can. Ingliss has been influenced by Mundine and no he will pay the price. My money is Ingliss will become like Mundine and be full of himself!!!

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Aeetee said:
Im normally not one to pay too much attention to Bruno.... but **** me. I stand by him in this case.

YOU ARE A **** GREG.
Can't argue with THIS

A

ALH

QCup Player
Mar 7, 2008
Donny said:
Fact of the matter is no one player is bigger then the game. Anthony Mundine thought he was bigger then the game and he has got into Ingliss ear and told him that he should get more money somewhere else.

FFS if 600k a year isnt good enough then go f**k yourself you greedy f**k.

Typical really that Mundine has done this. Has to have his hands in every pie and has to be in the front page of the paper when ever he can. Ingliss has been influenced by Mundine and no he will pay the price. My money is Ingliss will become like Mundine and be full of himself!!!

He has a fight coming up so no surprise!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
Inglis' reputation won't be ruined by this at all. Everyone in the League community will probably be like "Haha suck shit Brisbane, he dogged you and went to Souths.."

do you realize everything you post is utter $hit!!! I do realize this is the pot calling the kettle black...

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I'm actually glad he's not gonna be here next season.

When i first heard about his intention to play for us i was truly happy, knowing we'd finally found an awesome partner for Hodgo in the centers.

But then i heard him say in an interview that he'd more than likely head back south to Melbourne after his two year deal with us was finished, and i knew he wasn't the player we were after.

I really don't care where he plays next year, as long as it's not with the Broncos.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":1k7tbfjl][quote="The Rock":1k7tbfjl]Inglis' reputation won't be ruined by this at all. Everyone in the League community will probably be like "Haha suck shit Brisbane, he dogged you and went to Souths.."

do you realize everything you post is utter $hit!!! I do realize this is the pot calling the kettle black...[/quote:1k7tbfjl]

Umm...have you been sniffing paint?[/quote:1k7tbfjl]

nah, just typing the first thing that popped in my head.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Now that there is more coverage on the situation - it looks pretty straight forward. Unless GI can come out with some straight forward answers he pretty much dogged it hardcore. If he was thinking Souths he should have just come out and say it rather than go behind the back. Furthermore - I think the Souths are dickheads for even butting in... what is this behind the back shite? not a fan. The Storm are pure evil - I seriously would not care if they fall as a club now.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
If what Paul Kent said on The Back Page last night is true, Inglis' decision wasn't about the money at all.

Apparantly he was going to be getting close to $950K all up to play for us (third party deals all included)

A dislike for our coach perhaps [icon_shru

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
I heard it's cause brisbane players accused the storm players of damaging their cars

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
jarro65 said:
A dislike for our coach perhaps

When he signed the letter of intent, Henjak was the coach.

At no stage, did GI show excitement that he was joining the Broncos.

D

dandan

BRL Player
May 3, 2009
Well Grub Inglis, i mean Greg Isshit, look you know who im referring to has obviously major dramas.

Like why would you choose to play in front of 10,000 people instead of 30-50 thousand people.
Why would you choose to play outside, Sutton and Sandow and have a backs like Champion and merret, when you could have chose Lockyer, Hodges, Wallace & young exciting prospects like Yoh Yeh, Copley & hoffman??

Greg, in time you will know that you fuc*ed up & money is not everything.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
jarro65 said:
If what Paul Kent said on The Back Page last night is true, Inglis' decision wasn't about the money at all.

Apparantly he was going to be getting close to $950K all up to play for us (third party deals all included)

A dislike for our coach perhaps [icon_shru

Do you honestly ever believe anything Paul K*nt says, ever?

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Renegade said:
I mean **** sake, this opportunity was gift-wrapped and all we had to do was write his name on it and we couldn't even do that, we had the following going for us:

He wanted to play with Lockyer
He wanted to play with Hodges
His GF was moving here for a fulltime job
He wanted to get out of Melbourne

Seriously? How the **** did we screw up his signature when we had the aforementioned on our side of the ledger?

He did not want to play with Locky

He did not want to play with Hodgo

He apparantly doesn't care about living in the same city as his GF

If he wanted to play with Locky and Hodgo, he would be coming to the Broncos

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
dandan said:
Greg, in time you will know that you fuc*ed up & money is not everything.
lol, what's funny is that the Broncos have HEAPSSSSSS more money than Souths, and he would have got a lot more up here in the long run.

It's the biggest mystery to me. He's not going to win a premiership with Souths and he's not going to get more money with souths. [icon_shru So why?

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Rumors going round that the Storm board (as well as News) and Bellamy aren't on good terms since the cap dramas and the board has been impressed by Michael Maguires performance at Wigan since leaving the storm last year. A well liked Maguire would prevent any alienating of the playing group by the board and he would be cheaper than Bellamy.
Michael Maguire > Storm
Bellamy > Souths

Not sure i believe it, but it may be a reason for Inglis' change of heart.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Seibs
  • maddo
  • scobie
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.