Broncos youngsters under threat from poachers.

Cordner. -Current origin
Ferguson -former origin, origin next year
Guerra. -Current origin
Jennings- Kangaroo origin
SKD. Kiwi international
Maloney. Former origin . Not this year because Daley's an idiot.
Moa. Kiwi international
Pearce. Current origin.
RTS. Kiwi international
Tupou. Current origin
JWH. Kiwi international
Napa. Origin 18th man
They just released the most expensive player in league. SBW
Can still find 200+ k per year for an untested 18 year old who may not play first grade next year.
People will believe what they believe, but simply does not add up . It makes a farce of the cap.
oh. And we're looking to sign Hayne if he failed in the NFL. Hahaha

8 of those were completely Roosters' developed and two won't even be at the Roosters next year when Nikorima will be there.

Cordner. -Current origin
Ferguson -former origin, origin next year
Guerra. -Current origin
Jennings- Kangaroo origin
SKD. Kiwi international
Maloney. Former origin . Not this year because Daley's an idiot.
Moa. Kiwi international
Pearce. Current origin.
RTS. Kiwi international
Tupou. Current origin
JWH. Kiwi international
Napa. Origin 18th man
They just released the most expensive player in league. SBW
Can still find 200+ k per year for an untested 18 year old who may not play first grade next year.
People will believe what they believe, but simply does not add up . It makes a farce of the cap.
oh. And we're looking to sign Hayne if he failed in the NFL. Hahaha

Then they have players like Jake Friend and Mitchell Aubusson who are two really good players who in another lifetime would probably have played Origin. Players like Jackson Hastings, Abraham Papalii and Taukeiaho whose previous clubs wouldn't have let them go without a fight. The Pacific Islander reps like Samisoni Langi, Isaac Liu, Willie Manu and Kane Evans who played for Fiji.

Their depth players were starters at other clubs, Matagi, McIlwrick, Setu and Stapleton. That leaves Brendan Elliot, Vincent Leuluai and Jack Siejka from their top 25 who haven't done much, yet.

Do the Roosters just never upgrade contracts when they re-sign players? Because when they lose players they re-sign a bunch of others and then bring in some of the most hyped juniors like Hastings and Nikorima. Joe Burgess wouldn't be coming cheap either, no matter what they tell you.

8 of those were completely Roosters' developed and two won't even be at the Roosters next year when Nikorima will be there.
Regardless of where they were developed, many on that list are top 5 in their position and would demand payment accordingly. Thanks big Pete . 6 minutes. I know they won't be there next year. My point is it seems to be a continuing and ongoing spendathon, especially if what they have paid for JNik is accurate and template for how they attact young talent.

Do the Roosters just never upgrade contracts when they re-sign players? Because when they lose players they re-sign a bunch of others and then bring in some of the most hyped juniors like Hastings and Nikorima. Joe Burgess wouldn't be coming cheap either, no matter what they tell you.
This is what we're led to believe. Everyone's on the cheap. Yet we can't hang on to our talented juniors because of the cap or have 12 of our starting side as highly credentialed

We should get Folau to grab a girls vagina and then sign him for 100k. He wouldn't do it though, he's not a maggot like Ferguson.

Could also be argued that Milford and Blair aside, our entire squad was developed inhouse.

Regardless of where they were developed, many on that list are top 5 in their position and would demand payment accordingly. Thanks big Pete . 6 minutes. I know they won't be there next year. My point is it seems to be a continuing and ongoing spendathon, especially if what they have paid for JNik is accurate and template for how they attact young talent.

I'm also interested to find out how they're seemingly able to stockpile the best young talent without any repercussions, considering a lot of them are poached from other nurseries after they're already established in those circles. However, there seems to be this misconception that the Roosters can sign and retain whoever they want and that simply isn't true and should be highlighted.

I'm interested as to what they plan on doing with him, I highly doubt they're spending $200k a year on a bloke to play a season of U20's and then be maybe a bench utility for 2 years or something.. Starting Five-Eighth spot is for Hastings to lose, starting Fullback will more than likely be Ferguson I presume.. Friend at Hooker.

Could also be argued that Milford and Blair aside, our entire squad was developed inhouse.

Wallace- Titans.
Vidot- Raiders
Gavet- Tigers
Boyce- Newcastle
Garbutt- Storm (released now obviously)
Hodges- Crushers!

I know how much you love 17s Unbreakable.

1. Blake Ferguson
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Michael Jennings
4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
5. Joe Burgess
6. Jackson Hastings
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Warea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend
10. Dylan Napa
11. Aidan Guerra
12. Boyd Cordner
13. Siosiua Taukeiaho

14. Jayden Nikorima
15. Sam Moa
16. Kane Evans
17. Mitchell Aubusson

I'm interested as to what they plan on doing with him, I highly doubt they're spending $200k a year on a bloke to play a season of U20's and then be maybe a bench utility for 2 years or something.. Starting Five-Eighth spot is for Hastings to lose, starting Fullback will more than likely be Ferguson I presume.. Friend at Hooker.

Next year when Turd Ferguson gets picked for Origin, then goes out and sexually assaults a girl, Jiko might get his chance at fullback.

Wallace- Titans.
Vidot- Raiders
Gavet- Tigers
Boyce- Newcastle
Garbutt- Storm (released now obviously)
Hodges- Crushers!
The 12 I listed are in the 17.
Ill give you the crushers, cos that's hilarious.

he will get first crack at 6 with hastings at 1.

We should get Folau to grab a girls vagina and then sign him for 100k. He wouldn't do it though, he's not a maggot like Ferguson.
Besides, as a Bronco he would probably get exemplary punishment from the NRL (and not backdated!).

Active Now

• Dash
  • eggstar10
  • Jedhead
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.