Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

I see the CM wrote a story on Packer.

He's somebody I've been keeping track of since he was named in one of the Emerging Squads. He didn't play for St Marys in the games I watched, but the Gulls seem to be travelling very well and he's been highly involved on the score sheet.

Blake Mozer for the Tweed Seagulls is the other dummy half worth keeping an eye on.

So Packer is signed to us right?

So Packer is signed to us right?

Badel right now
Working Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History

reckon Kobe Hethrington gets game time with us this year once eligible....be interetsing to se what Walters thinks of him..?

Is there a list of Broncos contracted players out there?

He's an ideal bench player, kind of like B.Smith - hybrid lock-hooker.

probably more Radley, hooker coming through than got big enough to play lock with the bonus of a passing game

probably more Radley, hooker coming through than got big enough to play lock with the bonus of a passing game

In the limited 3 or 4 games I've seen of him, I'd say this is very accurate, he has always seemed a lock first and hooker second anyway. I think when he makes first grade, he will be a mainstay if he is good enough, he provides really good balance to the side under the stupid new version of NRL.

Few names I have picked up that have/had an affiliation to the broncos:

Shaun Packer - hooker
Blake Mozer - hooker
Xavier va’a - prop
Riley Hall - prop
Mathew Hill - fullback
Brayden Paix - half
Ezra mam - half/utility
Blake Cesari - outside back
Diane Mariner - outside back

In the QLD Cup currently there is Xavier Wilson our next big thing the front row, Sewlyn Cobbo who is a fullback/centre and I thought I saw somewhere that Teurui Robati has/had a connection to the broncos, he is already locked down a position in second row for the Wynnum.

This is just things I’ve read here and there and may have changed since then.

A lot of this came from the CM so Badel should have seen this already so fear not

Shaun Packer - hooker
Blake Mozer - hooker
Xavier va’a - prop
Riley Hall - prop
Mathew Hill - fullback
Brayden Paix - half
Ezra mam - half/utility

In the QLD Cup currently there is Xavier Wilson our next big thing the front row, Sewlyn Cobbo who is a fullback/centre and I thought I saw somewhere that Teurui Robati has/had a connection to the broncos, he is already locked down a position in second row for the Wynnum.

A lot of this came from the CM so Badel should have seen this already so fear not

Great work and love the last line.

Shaun Packer - hooker
Blake Mozer - hooker
Xavier va’a - prop
Riley Hall - prop
Mathew Hill - fullback
Brayden Paix - half
Ezra mam - half/utility

Ezra was good again in MM yesterday, he's enjoyable to watch. Five tries in six games in MM this year and kicks goals.

Jye Gray who is Bronco's contracted was the stand out player on Saturday for the TSS First XV side that beat Brisbane Grammar School in Round One of the GPS school boy rugby comp.

From fullback he scored two tries and set up three more in a 71-5 win.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.