Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Whilst we need to buy players to improve our squad, we need to also look at who's coming through our development system. (Probably only to let them to other clubs). Thought Id start one thread to discuss this.

meet GIF

I'm pretty much done with splurging optimism all over juniors. We've done plenty of that already and look where it has gotten us. If we had the cap space, I would be going to market for experienced heads in an entirely new spine, 6, 7 and 9.

Whatever happens we need to hang onto Croft at all expense. Anyone but him tbh.

WM Seagulls currently unbeaten in Q Cup, MM and Colts.

Broncos have unearthed the next Cameron Smith, a kid named Shaun Packer playing for Wynnum Manly in the Meninga Cup. He comes from Roma, like Lockyer, Beetson, Wally Fullerton-Smith, Ray Higgs and Willie Carne, and schooled at JT's alma mater, St Mary’s College in Toowoomba.

If you're unfamiliar with Cameron Smith's recent body of work:

H9A771E73 AFE9 426E A183 C755D9FA9D19

Broncos have unearthed the next Cameron Smith, a kid named Shaun Packer playing for Wynnum Manly in the Meninga Cup. He comes from Roma, like Lockyer, Beetson, Wally Fullerton-Smith, Ray Higgs and Willie Carne, and schooled at JT's alma mater, St Mary’s College in Toowoomba.

View attachment 12326

So a ridiculous over the top amount from a fellow desperate club incoming?

View attachment 12326
Have seen these ads on the telly down in Victoria. If you have a nice boat then a shed is a must I guess.

I see the CM wrote a story on Packer.

He's somebody I've been keeping track of since he was named in one of the Emerging Squads. He didn't play for St Marys in the games I watched, but the Gulls seem to be travelling very well and he's been highly involved on the score sheet.

Blake Mozer for the Tweed Seagulls is the other dummy half worth keeping an eye on.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.