Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

what i have seen on mozer :
- he isnt a big hitter like turpin however he wraps up the ball effectively and is solid with tackling , he is a good game maneger of his both defensive and attacking structure
- his running of the ball is really effective and can prove he can break the line , also he he can draw in multiple defenders and can achieve multiple line break assists
-also his game awareness is at a good standard and his kicking in genral play is effective

what i have seen on mozer :
- he isnt a big hitter like turpin however he wraps up the ball effectively and is solid with tackling , he is a good game maneger of his both defensive and attacking structure
- his running of the ball is really effective and can prove he can break the line , also he he can draw in multiple defenders and can achieve multiple line break assists
-also his game awareness is at a good standard and his kicking in genral play is effective
All these observations are fine, but they are of him playing against his own age group.

Let's see how he goes over the next 1-2 yrs when he gets into qcup up against older heads and bigger bodies

All these observations are fine, but they are of him playing against his own age group.

Let's see how he goes over the next 1-2 yrs when he gets into qcup up against older heads and bigger bodies
Fair statement.

But from what I have seen of him, which is little, or read from those that do watch him a lot; the reason he seems to be ahead of others is not because he is bigger, faster or stronger, but because he is smarter.

That tends to transition into the next grade of footy, or rather, be harder to figure out and neutralise, far better than simply being a big bully.

Fair statement.

But from what I have seen of him, which is little, or read from those that do watch him a lot; the reason he seems to be ahead of others is not because he is bigger, faster or stronger, but because he is smarter.

That tends to transition into the next grade of footy, or rather, be harder to figure out and neutralise, far better than simply being a big bully.
True, but defences get smarter as you tick through the grades as well.

I guess all I'm trying to say is even though he looks a star in school divisions it may take time for him to adjust and acclimatise to the different grades, so we do not need to rush him or pin all our hopes on him either.

I'll hold back judgement until he hits ISC.

252375299 10159391964064631 3478812679313496071 n

Nice to see a former great pose with a future great.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • Nerd
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Skyblues87
  • Aldo
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • big k
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.