Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

He has a nuggety build, his legs are massive and I think once he finishes school and trains full time he will get some size. Can’t do much about height but I think he will end up powerful.
Is he really 5’3”?? Or is that a typo? Will that legitimately be an NRL record?

Jye Gray officially with Souths.

Development Deal in 2023-24 with a Club Option to promote to the NRL Squad in 2024.

His Bio

Name: Jye Gray
Date of Birth: 4 March 2004
Place of Birth: Liverpool, NSW
Position: Five-eighth, fullback
Height: 161cm
Weight: 78kg
Junior Club: Burleigh Bears
Rep Honours: QLD U19s (2022), QLD U18s Schoolboys (2021-22)
Awards: Mal Meninga Cup five-eighth of the year (2022)

He’s a dirty Blue anyway. Not gonna lose sleep over that

Anyone know what Broncos are in the Top 50 Next Gen that’s on the Code NRL page?

He has a nuggety build, his legs are massive and I think once he finishes school and trains full time he will get some size. Can’t do much about height but I think he will end up powerful.

So what happened here you think? We're kinda chasing next Gen halves aren't we (The Broncos)..??

Decided he didn't have the talent to overcome his lack of size in the long run....?

So what happened here you think? We're kinda chasing next Gen halves aren't we (The Broncos)..??

Decided he didn't have the talent to overcome his lack of size in the long run....?

Courier Mail had the exclusive today.....

“We identified Jye as an outstanding running No.6,” said Rabbitohs Pathways manager Joe O’Callaghan.

“That was a position the club wanted to target. Jason wanted a running half/fullback coming through the system. We always look in our backyard first but we don’t have a massive catchment and Jye had a standout year in the Mal Meninga Cup. He was at the Broncos but they (Brisbane) can’t keep them all. We are very happy with the way he is coming on.”

Despite having one of the smallest rugby league nurseries in the NRL, the Rabbitohs have 20 future stars competing at this week’s All Schools Carnival in Redcliffe.

Is that Brisbane's official stance you think........?

"......He was at the Broncos but they (Brisbane) can’t keep them all."

?

Is anyone from the club making comment.....?

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Brotherdu
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • RodF
  • LittleDavey
  • Nerd
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.