Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

Isn't Mam our new running 5/8th? Guessing the club chose Mam over him and didn't want to stand in his way of an opportunity elsewhere - as the club rarely does.

Apart from Packer, are there any other of our boys playing for Wynnum-Manly's Colts team? Just saw on the QRL website that they toweled up Northern Pride in the Hastings Deerings comp

100-0 scoreline ouch

Oh My God Wow GIF

Mariner has been playing right wing in Cup. Cobbo might be moving to centre if Herbie goes I guess.

Shaun packer played too, looked pretty solid.

Also we should be putting Ben Farr on some sort of contract asap.

Mariner has been playing right wing in Cup. Cobbo might be moving to centre if Herbie goes I guess.

Shaun packer played too, looked pretty solid.

I suspect center will be Cobbo's long term position

Cobbo is left handed and footed so he would be more suited being on the left anyway, It works better for his fend too which he can't really use on the right side.

His future will be the left centre I think, I don't see Herbie getting fullback at the Broncos at any stage but at the same time if Redcliffe is garbage next year I don't think he will move.

I think the loser of Niu vs Walsh will be playing Fullback for the Dolphins in 2024, Herbies future I think could be moving to the backrow possibly.

It could eventually be staggs that goes to the back row and herbie takes that spot but i dont see him staying at this stage.
It hard to believe considering where we have been but theres a flood of quality centres at our club right now and we cant possibly keep them all.
Bear in mind that mariner is coming along too.

Does anyone have access to see who is on the list for us?

Attachments

• 443A6BC0-EC2F-4E4B-A232-91CC7F6DB2EE.jpeg
    443A6BC0-EC2F-4E4B-A232-91CC7F6DB2EE.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 102
That list is just ridiculous. A few on the Broncos list haven’t even played Cryril yet- they’re 15.
Written by James Phelps. It's pretty out there. His future halves are Te Maire Martin, Billy Walter and Albert Kelly.

Anyone know which players in the U17 City Vs Country are Broncos contracted?.

Seems we've lost Jamal Shibasaki to Roosters. So they have got Collins the Va'a brothers and Shibasaki.... Good feeder club we are.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.