BroncosHQ Tipping Competition - 2023

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Just on that....now that you've confirmed my suspicions.

How do we all feel about an anonymous "lurker" walking away with the gold?

The tipper with the most points wins the comp.

I would like one of our regular members to win it, but since they're not good at tipping....
I can't help that I forgot to tip on Broncoshq and when I remember I should it was too late

Something whack going on with those bars. Warriors over Penrith? Raiders over Newcastle? Either it's displaying the tip trends in reverse or there are more crackheads on this forum than any of us thought.

With SJ out you would expect that Warriors one to flip back in a big way you would think.

Something whack going on with those bars. Warriors over Penrith? Raiders over Newcastle? Either it's displaying the tip trends in reverse or there are more crackheads on this forum than any of us thought.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

I didn't realise that tipping kept going in the finals. So I had definitely not entered my tips yet. And when I opened it, the away team were all auto picked. So that would explain the graph.

Indeed I do......unlucky to be quite a ways off the pace IMO.

Was looking for an edge. 😉

Due to things not working nice, the Prelims are marked as Round 30 in the tipping system.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • JamesC
  • Inknition
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Maroon4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Cavalo
  • sooticus
  • something
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
  • bb_gun
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.