Bronzed Locky to join King Wally

Even if they had all the bronze in the world, they couldn't make a statue of Beetson.

Because he is so fat! Right guys?

user_nat said:
Even if they had all the bronze in the world, they couldn't make a statue of Beetson.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Classic. I'm surprised it took so long for someone to make this joke.

It would be like making a statue of Nashy and I combined...

I'll take the compliment about the excess bronze needed, but I doubt they're willing to build a statue of me wearing no pants mate.

user_nat said:

Maybe Beetson needs to go on Lewis's 'Fit for a King' eating plan

Sweet. Now everyone man and his dog won't do a "Hey man, meet at the Wally statue??"

mal said:
Sweet. Now everyone man and his dog won't do a "Hey man, meet at the Wally statue??"

I haven't heard the location mentioned at all. Do you think the Locky statue will go beside Wally? Or will it be at the Milton Rd end???

azza79 said:
mal said:

I haven't heard the location mentioned at all. Do you think the Locky statue will go beside Wally? Or will it be at the Milton Rd end???

I hope it goes at the Milton road end.

Aeetee said:
I love Locky but I think a statue is a little premature. Would like to see what he does outside league first. But hey it's still hella cool.
worried he won't meet the lofty heights of local sports news broadcasting?

mrslong said:
Aeetee said:
I love Locky but I think a statue is a little premature. Would like to see what he does outside league first. But hey it's still hella cool.

Or the high standard of coaching?

GCBRONCO said:
mrslong said:
Aeetee said:

Oh you mean everything done in the public eye only counts....

Aeetee said:
GCBRONCO said:
mrslong said:
Aeetee said:

Oh you mean everything done in the public eye only counts....

No I know where your coming from Aeetee, I think Wally in particular has done a lot for raising the profile of epilepsy in this country but lets be honest mate, the statue is more recognising what he did on the field then for what he did off the field.

+1

The statue is being built at a sporting ground to reconize sporting achievments... **** what is done outside of sport or after he retires, That's not the point of the statue.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • The True King
  • Browny
  • sooticus
  • Foordy
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.