2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
The Roosters have given Sitili Tupouniua permission to negotiate with rivals for next season. Tupouniua is currently contracted until the end of 2027 on a deal worth $650k per season

And yet we can’t get Paix to **** off still two years later

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
The Roosters have given Sitili Tupouniua permission to negotiate with rivals for next season. Tupouniua is currently contracted until the end of 2027 on a deal worth $650k per season
I hope he digs his heels in. With Penrith the move made sense. Roosters just got greedy for literally no reason.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Fifita backflipping.. Who woulda thought?

Backflipped on us and now on Roosters.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Looks like Fifita has backflipped and is now staying at the titans... is it April 1st 🤔🤔

Robinson after missing out on Gagai, "we won't miss the next one".

Nek minit...

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

It's funny until you realise that keeps Cobbo, Staggs and Walsh at risk

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
They might throw everything at our players but you have to ask, is Politis losing his influence?

Players don’t normally turn them down or say they aren’t happy with something there like Crichton has.

What’s changed I wonder?

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
The Roosters are losing a bunch of quality players all at once. There is no guarantee that they are heading into success next year. So for any player it is a risk going there and with the cost of living, getting unders to live in Sydney isn't going to cut it even with the rounds of golf and poker games.

They have a history of buying up the big name players and clearing out their stock. I find them to be a disgraceful lot. Their fans are entitled and expect every good on and off contract player to just come their way. Hopefully Angus leaves and Sitili after how they got treated.

No one is safe at the Roosters if they see an opportunity to replace you. Brown paper bags and business connections is all they offer. The side they have had should have earned them way more prems but they have been disappointing for a long while.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
honest if you cant crack the tigers side i dont know how much utility you have surely i cant be the only one that thinks he is over rated?

Dude !
Hard to make the team if your ACL has busted for the 3rd time .Shredded it last year . He`s due back in 6 weeks . The Tigers offered him 150 K for next season .

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
This fifita roosters/Titans thing is like when a dude has a casual chick he goes to on the side.

He is out there having a great time. Drinking, partying, those 3am booty calls. Beer goggles, head full of 5 tonne of makeup, Casual, no responsibilities, laid back, no nagging, ***** like a demon but no commitment, will cook you a bacon and egg roll just because but it really doesn't have any substance to it in the end.

Then there is the woman that you are dating that is professional, really good to talk to, great dinners, deep conversations, naturally beautiful. When you are staring at yourself in the mirror you know this is the girl you should date and you say this is how Im turning my life around. You finally take the plunge but then you spend a 3 day weekend away with her and she expects you to pick up the towels and pack the dishwasher and you get home and think **** that and hit up the casual side piece and go about your business.

The **** demon is the Titans if you didn't get the correlation.

Yet again this is not my experience.....

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
This fifita roosters/Titans thing is like when a dude has a casual chick he goes to on the side.

He is out there having a great time. Drinking, partying, those 3am booty calls. Beer goggles, head full of 5 tonne of makeup, Casual, no responsibilities, laid back, no nagging, ***** like a demon but no commitment, will cook you a bacon and egg roll just because but it really doesn't have any substance to it in the end.

Then there is the woman that you are dating that is professional, really good to talk to, great dinners, deep conversations, naturally beautiful. When you are staring at yourself in the mirror you know this is the girl you should date and you say this is how Im turning my life around. You finally take the plunge but then you spend a 3 day weekend away with her and she expects you to pick up the towels and pack the dishwasher and you get home and think **** that and hit up the casual side piece and go about your business.

The **** demon is the Titans if you didn't get the correlation.

Yet again this is not my experience.....
Yeah, he's realised he'd have to work for his money. Easier to stay at the Titans. It's all about the comfortable football.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Big Del
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.