Bruno Cullen - lash out

Flutterby said:
Yep but no-where does it say that Bruno is responsible for the on-field performance of the team.

It was written in invisible ink.

ivanhungryjak said:
Flutterby said:
Bucking Beads said:
At what point do the board look at Bruno's postion and wonder if he is doing a good job??? He is not the only one to blame for the mess but the rot starts at the top IMO. Do they have board meetings every month or something?? There was a rumour going around last year that he would retire this year!

Yes they do have monthly meetings. And as has been pointed out already, Bruno's job encompasses the entire organisation. In all areas but on-field performance the club is in an extraordinarily strong position - and Bruno's involvement in the on-field performance is fairly minimal.

If you get a chance, have a read of the 2009 Financial Results PDF document on the Broncos website. It makes for interesting reading and states that Bruno is on $283,500 a year, plus 8% super and car. It also says he is "entitled to be paid annual bonuses as a result of individual achievement, effort, dedication, committment and overall Company performance at the discretion of the Board of Directors". (Page 14). In 2009, he was given a $30,00 cash bonus/es and $20,000 in non-monetary benefits.

It also says his contract expires 31st December 2010 and that either he or the Company can terminate the contract providing they give three months notice.

It is not surprising considering how financially successful the Broncos are that Bruno is on a reasonable pay, though I'm a bit surprised its not higher, I wonder what his qualifications are?

An awesome post SSS and one that I wholeheartedly agree with. Now is the time for the real Broncos Supporters to stand up and be counted.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Bish
  • Professor47
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Hurrijo
  • eggstar10
  • Galah
  • mrslong
  • Justwin
  • BroncosMan
  • Maddy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galco
  • something
  • Nerd
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.