Bulldogs v Raiders *spoilers*

Totally agree about Wests of 98/99. But that's what makes Langmack such a hypocrit. Sure, he never got flogged that way playing for the Dogs, but he did at Wests, and they were a foundation club.

I wonder if he felt as though he embarrassed the guys of the past? Or if he just said "not my fault, our team is crap and our opponents red hot"?

mick! said:
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

And, in the last hour, what's the bet Benny has lost his faith and is sitting at home sinking some cold ones with Ennis, both absolutely sh*tting themselves??
Yeah but they will then look at the premium label on their beers, that they can afford courtesy of the dogs and clink glasses and toast each other on their good fortunes...

The Rock said:
[quote="mick!":1i8legde][icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

And, in the last hour, what's the bet Benny has lost his faith and is sitting at home sinking some cold ones with Ennis, both absolutely sh*tting themselves??

Why would they be shitting themselves? The signings they have made next year are pretty damn decent and they'll be a team to watch out for next year, especially with a new coach.[/quote:1i8legde]

Why would Rocky be taking life so seriously all of a sudden?

Mate, laughy faces - I was just having a joke. Honestly, the bulldogs are a farking rabble at the moment, and it'll take more than Kimmorley to get them outta the hole they've fallen into.

Of course the boys wouldn't be shitting themselves over it, but they better be ready to step it up - they're going to have a LOT of pressure on their shoulders in 09.

Ahh Rocky, I do apologise. FTR, I don't think something as simple as seeing your future team could make a Mormon reneg on his faith and take up the drink. Not positive on that one, though. Heh.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Canga
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.