AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The team needed some youth and energy. The injuries have forced the coaches hand.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Just watched Morris' first goal, man that was classy.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Lions just blew another game. Ended in a draw but they didn’t close out the lead

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
That’s a hectic finish. They could have easily lost that. I think they’ll take the draw given the last 7 days the club has had

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Against Adelaide in Adelaide with so many out, you take that. These are all good signs for 2025. Our draw opens up significantly now.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Charlie Cameron would dead set miss a shot at goal directly in front in an empty stadium at the moment.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Charlie Cameron would dead set miss a shot at goal directly in front in an empty stadium at the moment.

Fagan just cannot let go of his favourites. Cameron has been awful for about 12 months now, he's started losing his one asset - speed. What the heck has Rayner ever done to be an automatic selection? And we put out best runner who has made a difference since coming in as sub - Sharp.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I suspect Fagan will still just pick his pets and miss an opportunity to play the promising kids unfortunately.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Yep. He’s the guy that needs to move on

I don't disagree but at the same time, who should move in? Fagan has done a wonderful job but I am also not sure he can get this side that extra 2% to win it all. At the same time, we haven't had a great run with coaches since Matthews left. Voss looked to be coming good but we moved him on and then it was an awful few years.

This side is primed, it just needs a few tweaks and a couple of rockets in dropping the undroppables like Rayner, Bailey, Cameron, Hipwood and McKenna but which coach is going to be able to do that and not lose the playing group at the same time other than Fagan who doesn't have the capacity to do it?

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.