Bulls 2014/2015

Bulls finish 8/502 Lynn is unbeaten on 250. Absolute superb knock.

Harts just keeps getting it done. A top wicketkeeper and a very good batsmen as well. Queensland has a knack of producing great wicketkeepers.

Love 300*
Burge 283
Thompson 275*
Andrews 253
Trimble 252*
Love 250
Lynn 250*
Wessels 249
Burge 242*
Burge 240

Lynn & Hartley 251 run partnership (5th wicket) off 410 balls in 276 minutes. This is a 5th wicket partnership record for Queensland, beating 236 by Martin Love and James Hopes against Victoria in 2003/04.

I was wrong, 5th wicket was Stevens and Harts v SA this year of 256. Forgot it

Lynn is such a gun!! Let's hope he can stay out on the field because he is an important cog in the future of Aussie cricket.

3. Burns
4. Smith
5. Lynn
6. MMarsh

thats a pretty good 5-10 year middle order.

I think Burns will be an opener but yeah I can see Lynn pushing for test selection in the future. I expect Steve Smith to end up batting 3.

Well if he keeps going the way he is, you're not wrong Smith will be the ideal 3.

I think he still needs big seasons. 1000 run seasons- selectors look for big runs, different conditions and big seasons. That's what gives them confidence. Rogers is the prime example.

Huge runs today, under pressure at 2/4 when he came in but it's his first game of the year

Last edited:
I think he still needs big seasons. 1000 run seasons- selectors look for big runs, different conditions and big seasons. That's what gives them confidence. Rogers is the prime example.

Huge runs today, under pressure at 2/4 when he came in but it's his first game of the year

He does need runs and lots of them but he also needs to stay fit. Burns is in the same boat when it comes to needing runs and lots of them.

He does need runs and lots of them but he also needs to stay fit. Burns is in the same boat when it comes to needing runs and lots of them.

Yeah I was going to mention injury. He's yet to play a full season in 5 years.

Yeah I was going to mention injury. He's yet to play a full season in 5 years.

To make these runs against an attack featuring Patto and Siddle will be pretty special for him I feel. He recently tweeted that today was for #408. He has so much talent but has been so unlucky with injury. He missed half a season maybe more with a busted nut.

There is definitely a position available . You could build a team around Warner, Smith and 1 more consistent batsman. Especially with the bowlers we have coming through.

I know he's been injured a lot but it surprises me that Lynn has only scored 5 centuries at first class level. Ed Cowan has almost done that in this season alone.

Not to take anything away from Lynn though, he's obviously a great talent and I want to see him in the QLD team. But he needs to score more than 1 century every 10 innings, particularly at first class level.

Lynn was very inconsistent early in his career, however it has been the last 2-3 seasons that he has really kicked on. You could argue had he of been fit and scoring runs at the start of this season he could have pushed both for a WC spot and the position that Burns aquried in the tests.

Lynn was very inconsistent early in his career, however it has been the last 2-3 seasons that he has really kicked on. You could argue had he of been fit and scoring runs at the start of this season he could have pushed both for a WC spot and the position that Burns aquried in the tests.

He's been all over the shop.

09/10- 3 games 220 at 36
10/11- 9 games 641 runs at 53
11/12- 8 games 256 runs at 19
13/14- 8 games 752 runs at 68
14/15- 1 games 250 runs

Boyce with 2 wickets is a good sign. A bit of Spin and bounce at the Gabba for him.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.