Bundaberg trial vs Cowboys

The bad news is, this is what they're playing on..

Cag88JXUcAAzVgA.jpg:large

Are there games on beforehand?Why are all those people there already?

The Bundy rep team is playing the Capras in a curtain raiser I believe.

But the main reason is because nowhere in Bundy is made for 12,000 people to all be trying to get in there at once lol. Except the showgrounds. But definitely not Salter Oval...there is no parking onsite (unless they've opened up the other fields for parking?) so people will literally have to walk a kilometer just to get in the gates. Plenty of people will be getting there early just to get a carpark at a reasonable distance from the grounds.

When the speedway reopened here late last year they had I think from memory 15,000 through the gates. Took me an hour and a half to leave, it's worse than Boondall after a show. Not as much of a crowd as Suncorp obviously, but takes longer to get away even than there.

You'll be glad to be in the stand with this weather [MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION] ;)

Last edited:
hahahahha big day out for bundaberg it seems... oh boy

Broncos team as listed apart from McGuire obviously and Kalyn Ponga moves to fullback and Jahrome Hughes to halfback for the cows in case anyone missed it!

What's going on, why does it sound like there's 5 people talking at once.

Edit: All good, they were playing the ground announcer and the commentators at the same time for some reason.

What's going on, why does it sound like there's 5 people talking at once.

Edit: All good, they were playing the ground announcer and the commentators at the same time for some reason.

someone please tell the commentators when the ground announcer is going to yell into the mic.. haha

Sounds like they got the grandstand commentators going and the ground announcers too.

Not knocking the national anthem but do you need it at a trial match?

Active Now

• Galah
  • kman
  • Mister Wright
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Lurker
  • Mr Fourex
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • jd87
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.