Bundaberg trial vs Cowboys

Well this makes things interesting, I hope they do stream it.

Does this mean that Ese'ese has been signed to the broncos officially, or can feeder players be used in trials?

Interesting part to me is Kahu starting left centre and Whitchurch on the wing, to me that indicates Wayne has decided to roll with Kahu until Reed returns, and will go with whoever the best performing winger is in the pre-season (Seemingly out of Whitchurch, Seve, Anderson, Pearson, Alick)

Interesting part to me is Kahu starting left centre and Whitchurch on the wing, to me that indicates Wayne has decided to roll with Kahu until Reed returns, and will go with whoever the best performing winger is in the pre-season (Seemingly out of Whitchurch, Seve, Anderson, Pearson, Alick)

Could eden be as well, or not really because he is playing fullback in the trial?

Does this mean that Ese'ese has been signed to the broncos officially, or can feeder players be used in trials?

Deal is normally an off season and one trial.

Could eden be as well, or not really because he is playing fullback in the trial?

I mean, it's possible. I just think he's the Jack Reed of the list of candidates, I'd rather go with a young gun.

Would love to see Eden have a stormer. I was impressed with him in the 9s last year. Would love to see him get an NRL game at some stage this year.

I mean, it's possible. I just think he's the Jack Reed of the list of candidates, I'd rather go with a young gun.

Yeah would be good to see how good he is, wasn't he suppose to be the new Billy Slater or something?

Response from Broncos facebook seems to indicate it won't be televised, didn't say streaming but probably not as well.

Is anyone going to the game?

It'd be good to get some eyes and ears out there. Giving us score updates and keeping track of stand-outs.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.