Bundaberg trial vs Cowboys

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Well this makes things interesting, I hope they do stream it.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
Does this mean that Ese'ese has been signed to the broncos officially, or can feeder players be used in trials?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Interesting part to me is Kahu starting left centre and Whitchurch on the wing, to me that indicates Wayne has decided to roll with Kahu until Reed returns, and will go with whoever the best performing winger is in the pre-season (Seemingly out of Whitchurch, Seve, Anderson, Pearson, Alick)

R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
Interesting part to me is Kahu starting left centre and Whitchurch on the wing, to me that indicates Wayne has decided to roll with Kahu until Reed returns, and will go with whoever the best performing winger is in the pre-season (Seemingly out of Whitchurch, Seve, Anderson, Pearson, Alick)

Could eden be as well, or not really because he is playing fullback in the trial?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Does this mean that Ese'ese has been signed to the broncos officially, or can feeder players be used in trials?

Deal is normally an off season and one trial.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Could eden be as well, or not really because he is playing fullback in the trial?

I mean, it's possible. I just think he's the Jack Reed of the list of candidates, I'd rather go with a young gun.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Would love to see Eden have a stormer. I was impressed with him in the 9s last year. Would love to see him get an NRL game at some stage this year.

R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
I mean, it's possible. I just think he's the Jack Reed of the list of candidates, I'd rather go with a young gun.

Yeah would be good to see how good he is, wasn't he suppose to be the new Billy Slater or something?

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Response from Broncos facebook seems to indicate it won't be televised, didn't say streaming but probably not as well.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Is anyone going to the game?

It'd be good to get some eyes and ears out there. Giving us score updates and keeping track of stand-outs.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • mrtij
  • BooKhaki
  • Harry Sack
  • broncotville
  • pennywisealfie
  • theshed
  • Cavalo
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.