Can we talk about the Pay/Klemmer hit job on an 19 yr old, 2nd gamer?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Ritson also copped a large number of very cheap headshots. He was targeted and bashed senseless.

That's not why he was out of the game; if he didn't have a condition then he would have been able to have a normal career.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Anyone else notice Foran slam his head in to the ground really hard in the first half? Wobbled up, played the ball really sheepishly and then kneeled for ages before trying to stand up.

Yep...I noticed it. I remember quietly sniggering to myself when it happened.

Why you ask?

Are you suggesting a missed HIA?

I'm sure the referees know what they're doing and obviously reasoned that it wasn't warranted.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Yep...I noticed it. I remember quietly sniggering to myself when it happened.

Why you ask?

Are you suggesting a missed HIA?

I'm sure the referees know what they're doing and obviously reasoned that it wasn't warranted.

That is precisely what I am suggesting and the refs have nothing to do with it. The Docs on the other hand...

badyon

badyon

QCup Player
Feb 8, 2014
Pay deliberately put a Kangaroo prop on the bench in a premediated plan to dominate the Broncos bench forwards (and specifically Haas).

On Haas's second hit up -- Klemmer recklessly shoulder hit Haas in the head, and then -- wilfully shoulder hit him (again) in the head when on the ground.

It was a fucked up thing and needs calling out.

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
Totally possible that Pay kept Klemmer on the bench to counter our change up, which as others have said, is a massive compliment.
I can't see the deliberate part though.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Totally possible that Pay kept Klemmer on the bench to counter our change up, which as others have said, is a massive compliment.
I can't see the deliberate part though.

They have the absolute best Eastern European gypsies on their books. They can read palms easiy.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
I’m no fan of Klemmer and can’t see anything in it

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Pay deliberately put a Kangaroo prop on the bench in a premediated plan to dominate the Broncos bench forwards (and specifically Haas).

On Haas's second hit up -- Klemmer recklessly shoulder hit Haas in the head, and then -- wilfully shoulder hit him (again) in the head when on the ground.

It was a fucked up thing and needs calling out.

Nah baydon . Tried a big shot . The stumble before contact put Payne off balance . If he was running normally I think he would have been able to protect himself .

Terry Lamb vs Ellery Hanley . Google that term . Then you will what is a deliberate take out ...

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.