OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

Really ... she'll just be a better looking Raelene Castle! What's her experience running a business? Answer - none!
I am afraid of career politicians that don't have any business experience for roles in both politics and in business

Last edited:
How is Kate Jones remotely qualified to be a CEO? She’s a career politician.

Given her connections, she would not be a bad option as a Director.

I got told today that Rob Moore, current Managing Director of the QRL, is deep in the mix for the CEO role with us. I do get told a lot of things (most of them shit I daresay), so make of it what you will.

I believe he had major involvement with the establishment/early running of the London Broncos back in the day. Seems well qualified judging by his past experience. Perhaps you might know more about him 1910?

Here is a brief bio: https://www.qrl.com.au/about/board/directors/robert-moore/

I got told today that Rob Moore, current Managing Director of the QRL, is deep in the mix for the CEO role with us. I do get told a lot of things (most of them shit I daresay), so make of it what you will.

I believe he had major involvement with the establishment/early running of the London Broncos back in the day. Seems well qualified judging by his past experience. Perhaps you might know more about him 1910?

London Broncos are an exceptional example of a team that's only in it to win it too.

I have a feeling he played in the same team as Wally Lewis back in 1982 . That’s Valleys in the BRL. I reckon that’s enough for me to give him the nod.

How does the media get another when the lying pollie herself said she was going to?

She's still talking shit, I wouldn't employ her to make burgers at Maccas for the spin shed use to delegate the job.

She did? I didn’t see that?

Well then, let's discuss strengths:

Ikin - Has lots of friends in media low places, is literally melting, loves the club, is an old boy
Donaghy - Comes from a great system, likely knows how to do creative accounting, is not named Paul White
Barker - Not stuck inside a COVID state in crisis, knows how to run a basket case, has no profile in the game

Interesting.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bish
  • Old Mate
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.