Channel 7 sport with broncos legend Shane Webcke

It doesn't mean that at all Jono. The Broncos have made their offer, it still stands but they are not budging on it. When Bruno says they have not made another offer it means that what they offered the first time is it - they have not budged on the amount or details of the offer. To come to Brisbane, their first and only offer is what he will have to accept.

Flutterby said:
It doesn't mean that at all Jono. The Broncos have made their offer, it still stands but they are not budging on it. When Bruno says they have not made another offer it means that what they offered the first time is it - they have not budged on the amount or details of the offer. To come to Brisbane, their first and only offer is what he will have to accept.

Which he does not like he wants more $$ but we can't afford to have Thaiday and Inglis in our team.

From what I have heard GI is more than happy with our offer - it's the Storm not wanting to pay the gap that has been the only thing stopping his official signing with Brisbane.

He didn't say that either.

Jesus. If you're going to start these very informative threads, and least keep the information real mate.

I thought Inglis had agreed to the $$ offered by Brisbane bu the Storm refused to release him.

Flutterby said:
From what I have heard GI is more than happy with our offer - it's the Storm not wanting to pay the gap that has been the only thing stopping his official signing with Brisbane.

What :evil: :evil: who gave the Storm cheats the power to pick and chose when not to co operate with us?

He's in a contract with them.... so... Australian Law.

Nashy said:
He's in a contract with them.... so... Australian Law.

But they rorted the Salary cap that is not Australian Law is it?????? I don't think so

Well he currently has a legal contract that he will get paid $x which he is entitled to be paid, if he signs with us (or anywhere else) for $y then under the current NRL rules Melbourne are required to make up the differnence of $z, which they will still have to count under the cap. So unless the NRL relents on this they are within their rights not to release him.

Seriously ALL if this has been covered elsewhere on this forum - do you read any threads other than those that you create?

Flutterby said:
Well he currently has a legal contract that he will get paid $x which he is entitled to be paid, if he signs with us (or anywhere else) for $y then under the current NRL rules Melbourne are required to make up the differnence of $z, which they will still have to count under the cap. So unless the NRL relents on this they are within their rights not to release him.

Seriously ALL if this has been covered elsewhere on this forum - do you read any threads other than those that you create?

Yes i do have posted in the New Broncos jersey mate. Why are you ganging up on me i am a Broncos fan just like all of us and i go to most home games to

No-one's ganging up on you. Try reading the Greg Inglis signing thread and the Melbourne Storm for Wooden Spoon thread and you will get much more info on the situation.

We're not ganging up.

We're telling you how it is. Read the forums, you'll see just about everything you can find about the Broncos is being discussed somewhere.

Not to mention. Not to mention, posting your thoughts on what you have seen on the news as fact, is a little silly.

Pretty much everyone watches the news and most of the time every channel will have the exact same information so this whole thread is kind of pointless.

Nashy said:
We're not ganging up.

We're telling you how it is. Read the forums, you'll see just about everything you can find about the Broncos is being discussed somewhere.

Not to mention. Not to mention, posting your thoughts on what you have seen on the news as fact, is a little silly.

Ok will take into account now on this forum mate

Jono, don't get disheartened mate, we're all Broncos fans and you add a lot to the forum. Just make sure you scroll through the topics first :)

The Matty Johns Show with Broncos legend Shane Webcke

pennywisealfie said:
Jono, don't get disheartened mate, we're all Broncos fans and you add a lot to the forum. Just make sure you scroll through the topics first :)

Ok for sure and thankyou for your comments

Jono from Brisbane,

Are you secretely hoping you will be Matt Johns' next gang bang victim?

Every time his show, or it's hosts, get mentioned in a bad light, you stand up for it.

It must be hard making a circle by yourself?

Robbo from Ippy

Don't listen to the haters Jono, keep up the fabulous posting. It's very informative.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Ronald
  • jarro65
  • whykickamoocow
  • Battler
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • Astro
  • mrslong
  • Rambstien
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • sooticus
  • Alec
  • Robboi_321
  • Jazza
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Morkel
  • Midean
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.