Channel 7 sport with broncos legend Shane Webcke

tkday said:
Don't listen to the haters Jono, keep up the fabulous posting. It's very informative.

Thanks mate you going to Sunday's game at Suncorp Stadium? Hope to meet Channel 7's and The Matty Johns Show co host Shane Webcke at this game if he attends what a legend he is.

And Broncos Legend Shane Webcke will be on The Matty Johns Show tonight as the Co Host of the show tonight at 7:30pm on Channel 7. Shane Webcke has alot of say and gives his opinion on this show no and Controversey Corner is good to

Jono is Webcke for sure.

which is surprising, as i didnt pick Webcke as someone who could even turn on a computer.

I love you Jono, I seriously do. Unfortunately I can't go to the game because I live too far away. When time/family/money permits you can rest assured i'd be back down ASAP.

Anonymous person said:
Jono is Webcke for sure.

which is surprising, as i didnt pick Webcke as someone who could even turn on a computer.

I am not Webcke i think he had beter things to do than go on here

Jono Brisbane said:
[quote="Anonymous person":2p413285]Jono is Webcke for sure.

I am not Webcke i think he had beter things to do than go on here[/quote:2p413285]
Maybe you should look for better things to do than go on here... eusa_think

LEAVE JONO ALONE!

chris-crocker-cries.jpg

audragon said:
Jono Brisbane said:
[quote="Anonymous person":hrol37aq]Jono is Webcke for sure.

Maybe you should look for better things to do than go on here... eusa_think[/quote:hrol37aq]

You mess with Jono, you mess with the JoNova Witnesses!!!

*slaps audragon*

I'm pretty sure Jono is Trad Mclean. He didn't deny it in one of the threads.

pennywisealfie said:
audragon said:
Jono Brisbane said:
[quote="Anonymous person":nzg1k3bd]Jono is Webcke for sure.

Maybe you should look for better things to do than go on here... eusa_think

You mess with Jono, you mess with the JoNova Witnesses!!!

*slaps audragon*[/quote:nzg1k3bd]
WTF? [icon_ee
Maybe I should do with you the same I do with any other J... Witnesses that show up at my door:
Have my German Shepherd and Rottweiler sit behind me, looking hungry, angry and impatient! :twisted:

We pray in our holiest of holies, Suncorp Piazza.

We preach tolerance, and sensible ticket pricing. Nova ia our station.

.. don't anger us, for Shane Webcke will read the news in an improper fashion if you do.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • Waynesaurus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.