Channel 7 sport with broncos legend Shane Webcke

J

Jono Brisbane

BRL Player
Mar 11, 2010
Just about to cross to Suncorp Stadium for the Broncos game against the Roosters on now with broncos legend Shane Webcke as the host

Shane Webcke does a good job on the Channel 7 news sport

Kaz said:
He is dead set boring doing the sport.

No way Alot better than Pat Welsh and others. Shane Webcke is way better co hosting The Matty Johns Show on Thursday night at 7:30 on Channel 7

Did we just get a live update during channel 7's sport?

yeah hes the man. I can't wait for his next post!

Jono Brisbane said:
Kaz said:
He is dead set boring doing the sport.

No way Alot better than Pat Welsh and others. Shane Webcke is way better co hosting The Matty Johns Show on Thursday night at 7:30 on Channel 7

Oi - Pat Welsh is the man icon_thumbs_u (and a long long time family friend, which may cause some bias on my part but meh); but I think Webbie is pretty good too on the rare occasions I have actually seen him on the news.

Webke is the man and I rate Jono right up there with him.

If you're gonna post anything about the channel 7 news please advise *spoilers* in your thread title. I mightn't have seen it live but will watch the highlights later.

simmo77 said:
If you're gonna post anything about the channel 7 news please advise *spoilers* in your thread title. I mightn't have seen it live but will watch the highlights later.

Well it is about to start mate so i won't give anything away on what is on ok mate icon icon_thumbs_u .

Just heard on 7 News. They were interviewing Bruno Cullen and he said that they have not made another offer to Inglis so looks like Titans will get him or Storm will keep Greg Inglis [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrMoore
  • Midean
  • Lostboy
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Browny
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.