chequebook is open. potential playmakers

It doesn't matter anyway. According to. Rugby league week Widdop Is about to re-sign With the storm. Seriously we couldn't sign somebody if our life depended on it

My biggest fear is looking likely if this is true. Griffin says he wants a fullback/half...for mine that list includes 3 players. Carney, widdop & Mortimer. If carney and widdop resign....arghhhhh

and now the best option at half we have looking forward is going to sign to the knights.

its only on zerotackle so not exactly reliable but they reckon hunt is going to the knights.

its only on zerotackle so not exactly reliable but they reckon hunt is going to the knights.

Not that I blame him for leaving but wtf go there? He has less chance of getting a run in the halves there than he does here

yeh thats why i dont know if the article would even be true.

realistically the knights would be best with roberts at #7 and gidley off the bench (if buderus returns to starting 9)... maybe they want to make him a full time hooker (dunno how long buderus will keep playing?)

kidley and buderus only have a year or 2 max left in them. kidleys played like 10 games over the last 3 years.

i cant see him moving there to be a hooker, so id say theyre thinking of moving roberts to hooker and having mullen/hunt in the halves. good luck to him, i dont want him to leave but he is the last person in the world i would begrudge for leaving us. he shouldve been our starting halfback 3+ years ago and he stuck around even though hes gotten the shaft more times than lindsay lohan.

Today's RLW says that Widdop is about to re-sign with the Storm

we need to go all out for carney now IMO. i wanted him years ago, when we couldve gotten him for an awesome price and potentially won a premiership with him and lockyer.

Can't imagine Carney in Brisbane .. he seems very much at home in the shire among like-minded sub-30 IQ tattooed thugs and 'bras' ... and his rough-neck boxer chick ...

We could always set him up down here on the GC, where he would be comfortable. Oh wait... :001_unsure:

OK, so the Faders have Campese, McCrone, Williams and Milford. McCrone seems to be a golden child over there (thank god), and Campese is their captain, we should seriously be able to sign Williams or Milford. Both have got massive futures. Milford is the most talented half coming through since Thurston, though he hasn't been tested yet.

In all seriousness though, IMO there's a bit of a question mark over Todd Carney's ability to handle the big occasion ... Seems like the sort of player who can help you win a lot of games in the regular season but not so sure he's 'wired' for the really big games .... yet (?)

Todd Carney... At the Broncos!? Josh Dugan... At the Broncos?!!

Porky Morgan would be rolling in his grave.

OK, so the Faders have Campese, McCrone, Williams and Milford. McCrone seems to be a golden child over there (thank god), and Campese is their captain, we should seriously be able to sign Williams or Milford. Both have got massive futures. Milford is the most talented half coming through since Thurston, though he hasn't been tested yet.

If we aren't looking to, or can't sign one of them we are in big trouble. Either would be a great signing IMO

Came close to snaring Milford before he re-signed for a year.

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • Manlyman
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Lostboy
  • Browny
  • Bongo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Skathen
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.