Choose NNN's Football Boots - Series 2

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Yes it's that time of year again, i now you have all been anticipating it greatly. You get to help me choose what boots i will be wearing this season for football, or as it's more commonly known in Australia soccer.

Last year i bought those red Reebok's which served me well, but now they are wearing thin after a lot of use on behalf of myself.

Anyway since they've broken i've been using my old Nike's from a three or four years back and i forgot how well they fit my feet, they are pretty much perfect. It's a shame they are a tad small and also have fallen apart a bit otherwise i'd use them this season. So yeh anway, looking at Nike's this season, but am open to other suggestions.

Here's what my shortlist currently is:

PDS002009319.jpg

Nike 10R O'Escolhido

PDS002009370.jpg

Nike 10R O'Cara

PDS002009354.jpg

Nike T90 Strike II

PDS002009680.jpg

Nike Total 90 Shoot II

Yes so the Escolhido and Strike II are the next class up from each one listed below it if you get what i'm saying. But, they are all roughly the same price because the 'upper' model of each boot is on sale!

Lol i don't think i explained that very well amigo's but i don't care. icon_thumbs_u

Also, i obviously don't give a shit if i look like a twat wearing yellow boots. :mrgreen: I had fluro green one's two seasons ago. They make you look quicker. [icon_lol1.

Yep, so help me decide on a boot!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
None, I recommend the Bozo Series 9.

ShoBeesRdBluYel.jpg

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Wow three posts already! You guys are just so helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The top two remind me of a woman's handbag, like this:

img-thing

So if that's the look you're going for then I'd say the silver ones. Otherwise the black pair because the blue & white ones look too Bulldoggy.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
And the second one is an Eels boot.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
They are to be used for soccer, so that seems quite appropriate schmix!

Jeza23

Jeza23

NRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
The blue and white I think is nice, the one above that is also good. In the end its what fits mate.

Thats what she said

Jeza23

Jeza23

NRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
Coxy said:
Woohoo! That's what she said! Go Jeza!

Off topic, are you attending the 'Thats what she said' day haha, 26th of February I think it was....ahh the joys of facebook aye!

I know Clintos and Krispy said they were attending [icon_lol1.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The black ones look good

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hammo said:
Coxy said:
Clintos said:
I actually like the first ones.

Attn: Hammo. Gay joke opening!

I don't get it? There's nothing gay about soccer......
soccer_gay.jpg

[icon_shady [icon_shady

So? What's wrong with gay people? HAMMO IS A BIGOT!

I also noticed there is no black people in that picture. Therefore you're a racist as well.

Making something out of nothing, and turning the original poster into a racist, homophobic bigot to try and make myself look better. It's the BHQ way.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I have never hidden my bigotry toward soccer players and worse, soccer supporters. :P

Hi pennywise, FCB, Russo, Scotty _woohoo_

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yes but you have hidden your bigotry towards gays and blacks. HA! I found you out you snake in the grass!

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.