Club Statement: Tesi Niu

I once tried to bribe a border guard on the Serbian Hungarian border when that area was under sanctions, I was told that would work by my Russian colleague, but got thrown off the train, that was a little dicey.

Otherwise the worst I have done is rack up a few speeding points on the license, I need to up my RL supporter game.
Ha, did similar in the Eighties when it was Communist. Got locked up for a day, then handed a visa and released when the guard changed. No explanation.

The NRL issued Canberra breach notices for Harawira-Naera and Horsburgh.

Harawira-Naera - 2 week suspension, $10,000 fine
Horsburgh - 1 week suspension, $5,000 fine

That seems very lenient to me, especially in light of Ofahengaue's two week suspension which wasn't for high range drink driving but simply being in charge of a motor vehicle while over the blood alcohol level.

I would have doubled both punishments.

The NRL issued Canberra breach notices for Harawira-Naera and Horsburgh.

Harawira-Naera - 2 week suspension, $10,000 fine
Horsburgh - 1 week suspension, $5,000 fine

That seems very lenient to me, especially in light of Ofahengaue's two week suspension which wasn't for high range drink driving but simply being in charge of a motor vehicle while over the blood alcohol level.

I would have doubled both punishments.
What about a public flogging, maybe cutting off a couple of fingers?

What about a public flogging, maybe cutting off a couple of fingers?

That punishment is reserved for truly serious crimes like talking about wanting to go to another club while under contract and getting in trouble while playing for the Broncos.

Last edited:
For those complaining its not serious. The fallout if he was to have been involved in an accident:
  • No third party health and medical insurance to the other injured party
  • No property coverage
  • Negligence claim
  • Criminal conviction if at fault
The damages are actually quite huge if something went wrong.
CPT in Qld would still cover the third party in that scenario, as well as incidental property damage.

Last edited:
Compared to Joe O that is a pretty light punishment.
It's a bullshit punishment.

CHN was mid-high range behind the wheel on xmas day.... He should've copped a minimum 4 weeks.

In comparison Niu should cop a $100, but watch the NRL make an example out of him.

Thank **** he didn't get a parking fine as well... could see Vlando and the integrity mafia muscling their way into that situation as well

157126016 2030832037056645 3779624552200766520 o

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • Old Mate
  • the_next
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.