Club Statement: Tesi Niu

Club Statement: Tesi Niu Court Appearance​

Brisbane Broncos player Tesi Niu today received a $400 fine and six-month license suspension after appearing in court for unlicensed driving.

Broncos Interim CEO Neil Monaghan said the club would now work with the NRL Integrity Unit to finalise the matter.

“We all make mistakes but we expect better from our players and Tesi knows he has done the wrong thing,” said Monaghan.

“Road safety is a very important issue across our community and everyone at the club needs to respect that and obey the laws.”

"TPJ has now been stood down for four matches."

Last edited:
Who forms part of this so called "integrity" unit?

Why is it so hush hush. I want to know the wankers involved who seem to roll a rigged dice depending on which team is involved.

We still haven't heard anything about Corey Horsburgh who pleaded guilty in February to his low range drink driving charge. Harawira-Naera isn't set to face court until March 25th but it appears he won't face the stand down policy for his alleged high range drink driving charge.

I can see Horsburgh getting away with a warning, I'd imagine Harawira-Naera will be suspended in Round 3. I doubt Ricky Stuart will select either for the opening rounds.

Last edited:
I think if you’re often driving at peak deadshit times like weekend late nights or early in the morning on weekends, you’re more likely to find them.
True. Two young kids put any end to that

We still haven't heard anything about Corey Horsburgh who pleaded guilty in February to his low range drink driving charge. Harawira-Naera isn't set to face court until March 25th but it appears he won't face the stand down policy for his alleged high range drink driving charge.

I can see Horsburgh getting away with a warning, I'd imagine Harawira-Naera will be suspended in Round 3. I doubt Ricky Stuart will select either for the opening rounds.
I thought there was something about Horsburgh. He had 11 drinks before driving, lol what a dumb arse

I thought there was something about Horsburgh. He had 11 drinks before driving, lol what a dumb arse
From the NRL.

The only thing we've heard is that Ricky will likely omit him from the Round 1 team which isn't a difficult decision since he missed most of last season anyways.

Last edited:
I haven’t had an RBT since 2013. Before that, I’d had only the one in 2001.

I’ve done a lot of driving, too. There’s merit in what Huge says. Don’t drive like a dickhead and if your car is a sleeper (visually), you’ll have no problems. Don’t wear a hoodie or beanie or even a hat is my theory. Keep your car clean and and looked after and stick to the road rules. Pretty bloody simple.
I taught my son to use the big windows at shopping centres as a tool for checking the functionality of the rear car lights. I counseled that a weekly check and a standard neat car with fully operational lights would draw very little attention. He kept his licence. Unlike his numbnuts dad at his age!!

Club Statement: Tesi Niu Court Appearance​

Brisbane Broncos player Tesi Niu today received a $400 fine and six-month license suspension after appearing in court for unlicensed driving.

Broncos Interim CEO Neil Monaghan said the club would now work with the NRL Integrity Unit to finalise the matter.

“We all make mistakes but we expect better from our players and Tesi knows he has done the wrong thing,” said Monaghan.

“Road safety is a very important issue across our community and everyone at the club needs to respect that and obey the laws.”

That looks a bit steep if its a first offence. Maybe he has some form.

Who forms part of this so called "integrity" unit?

Why is it so hush hush. I want to know the wankers involved who seem to roll a rigged dice depending on which team is involved.
Episode 4 Tegridy GIF by South Park

Big fine and some road safety course and move on.

Not before Butthurt Ben and Paul Kunt get to hate rant about our culture on Monday night.

Last edited:
For those complaining its not serious. The fallout if he was to have been involved in an accident:
  • No third party health and medical insurance to the other injured party
  • No property coverage
  • Negligence claim
  • Criminal conviction if at fault
The damages are actually quite huge if something went wrong.

For those complaining its not serious. The fallout if he was to have been involved in an accident:
  • No third party health and medical insurance to the other injured party
  • No property coverage
  • Negligence claim
  • Criminal conviction if at fault
The damages are actually quite huge if something went wrong.
Ok Nanna thanks so much 🙏

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.